Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Hey all, thought we could make a group to track the GB stuff, just seems easier and less public. I have set up the group so that only members can see the content however membership is open so act accordingly.

cool we need to get some momentum so I am counting on all of you to invite anyone that has expressed an interest or curiosity for group action! :)

just wanted to mention the gb on may 20th.

Unchartered waters for me -- But joined out of curiosity :)

Looks like we have a critical mass building Thinking of a meet and great next week, happy hour from 4-6 maybe on Preston street?

Looks like everything is in place for Red's night! this I guess will actually be the First meet and great for the group?

I have other commitments so won't be around, however hoping to get a report and maybe even a pic or 2 right here

Alas, I have not met Red or Erin yet (I do plan on changing that) so I don't qualify for the fun tonight.

Wishing you all a fantastic time and I look forward to the next opportunity.

Everythings set to go and I am super excited! I will report back for sure and share pics if I get everyone else's permission :)

Wow I was hoping to get enough people involved to have a team sized group 9-11 or so now it looks like we can have our own league*******

We all had an amazing time last night! I will say that after getting a taste of my fantasy I will be hosting another gang bang soon! As for pictures sadly in the midst of all the excitment that was quickly forgotten but we did get a few of me and Erin-xo together during intermission ;)(Dammn that woman is soo super sexy, and has the most amazing boobs) Thanks to those who showed, hopefully next time we will have a larger group :)

Hey I am new this site..and this group cought my eye...never done a gb but i agree with another post here 3somes r awesome. !!

Congrats to Red and Erin for a successful event! And to the other participants for showing up. Remember, it's not so much about how many as how often. Lol. And once you've been a first-timer, you tend to repeat. Lol.

Meet and Great on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday May 25-27? Thinking wings and beer or some variation?

Meet and greet dates work for me so far. Timings? After work? c. 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. or early evening? 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Somewhere large, busy (there's more privacy in a large, busy place - lol) with free parking, near major bus lines, and of course good wings and beer.

I think 4-7 range is best, How about the Prescott pub on Wednesday (Hump day of course!!) PM me if you are interested and that goes for the ladies too!! you can also email me at [email protected]

The Prescott works for me. Large, central location. Parking on side streets, #3 bus line, etc.

Let's keep the specific timing and the exact location within the Prescott - it has several restaurant, bar and pub rooms plus the large summer patio - to only those who confirm via PM or e-mail.

BTW only users that have joined the group can see the posts. so we are semi private, also I can boot users that are seen as disruptive.

Understood, Dummpy, but let's add another layer of screening for in-person meetings. I know the EPs do this when they are arranging their GB events.

I know a number of the handles on here personally, as do you. But there are also some newbies including first-time posters. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, each GB event since the group started has benefited by newbie participation.

But let's just be a bit discrete, especially since we are hoping for some ladies to join us.

we can run the event like an AA meeting no last names and first names can be an alias. If you do recognize someone, just smile and nod, lets face you are both caught! But no need to blow each others cover in front of the group. The ladies do not need to be as cautious of a bad date because we can all be body guards too! Just my thoughts on this as we go ahead. Definitely not the way it has to be just one idea.

Sign in to follow this