Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Guest happytimes

I am looking forward to my first poly party with Sophie tomorrow. I'll be the one with the big smile.

Looking to host a poly party when I am in Ottawa Jan 16. It will have to in a suite i am renting for the night . Anyone interested. If not is anyone willing to host one?

I have planned a little party tomorrow night (Thursday) me and 2 of my girl freinds, we are all extremely hot and ready to f@ck, all holes filled from 2 of us and cim with our friend. The entry is $300 hosted by one of our guy friends at his hotel :)

We have 4 guys confirmed and would really like to get 2 more so we can each have 2 of you at a time!! Cant wait to get DP'd again and again and again :D my friends and I are very bi and very photogenic if you want a few pis for your scrap book ;) [email protected] or [email protected] to confirm or for more info.

Guest s*ap*s**t

looking to dp a sp in the ottawa area today pm me and let me know if we can do this

Guest M***re***e

Planning an OTTAWA poly party Thurs Feb 23 @ 1-4pm, during my visit.

Downtown hotel suite.

Ladies interested in participating or gents interested in attending, pls pm me!

I'm a curvy bbw milf, but I would like to offer a variety of different female "types".

Can't wait to get naked and naughty in Ottawa again!

Guest D*****mati**

Any way someone "can register" to the group and receive email updates? I'm so disapointed to have missed the latest events... :(

Im a young guy lookingto have a straight mmf, mmmf... I have no connections (girls), and don't know many people on CERB. PM me if any ladies willing to host. I'd be looking at the 19 of feb.

I am up for some fun this Thursday after work 6-8 ish in the market area :), 200 a guy all holes filled and cim! Maybe we can do a messy face finish :p

I think I would like to have a little time with Miss Ashley that is a delicious ass in those pics!! Knock them dead Livy last month we had so much fun together!!

heyy!! wow this is a big group :) Do all you guys play together :D

I want to get my feet wet with a little group action, I am not as adventurous as some of you but I do like sucking and cim, cof!! (don't usually do cof as an sp service it makes a mess of the hair and make up) If we get a good group of guys maybe 4 or 5 of you that would be great! I will be in the near east end Wednesday around 5:30-6 and was planning to play naked bbbj girl until about 7 ish, let me know if you are interested! Thinking 100 at the door.

Sign in to follow this