Redhead Appreciation Group (RHAG)

ella3.jpg

Reddish blonde Ella from Toronto Vixens, 5'9, 125, 34B

Send in your vote for the current Hottest Celebrity Redhead poll - PM me, or post your vote here...

Current Champion Lindsay Lohan vs. Challenger Alicia Witt

Alicia Witt is currently leading by a single vote...

picture.php?albumid=819&pictureid=10575

Maximum Pleasure's Adriana, strawberry blonde of the day (The possibilities are endless...)

Good morning fellow CERBites, but more importantly, fellow RHAGers! I hope you all had a great weekend!

Well, the votes have been pouring in for the current Celebrity Redhead Poll (current Champ Lindsay Lohan vs. red-hot Alicia Witt... today it looks like we're starting off with Alicia Witt clearly in the lead! What an upset folks!

I'm not sure Lindsay can come back from this - Alicia's leading 1:3!!!

Post here or PM me to place your vote in the current RHAG Celebrity Redhead Poll...

'Mornin' all! Good call valleyman! That picture of Lindsay is CRAZY HOT!!!

Here's where we stand this morning on the race to the Hottests RHAG Celebrity Redhead finish line...

Alicia Witt is still in the lead, however, Lindsay's gaining ground - LiLo's really closing that gap and only just bare behind, oops, sorry little slip there - I mean barely behind!

It stands 2:3 for Alicia right now, but that could change at any minute! Get your vote in before it's too late - Lindsay Lohan vs. Alicia Witt for the hottest RHAG Celebrity Redhead - vote here, or PM me!

I'm with valleyman, 100% Lindsay Lohan, her eyes are fucking amazing, so is her cute nose, her mouth and lips would awesome watching going down on ya,and she carries a bigger breast size I do believe than Alicia.

beard04.jpg

Amanda Beard as a red head once, she changes her hair color often but wow

Another star she is into Fetish and Bondage... Vivian Irenne Pierce

blviv1.jpg

Sweet pics Pete! This last one of Vivian Ireene Pierce is incredible - her eyes are gorgeous!

"her mouth and lips would awesome watching going down on ya"...

Buddy! What are you are trying to do?!? I don't have a change of shorts with me!!! antlerman - pass me that box of Kleenex!!! LOL

I think LiLo's breasts are larger than Alicia's... Lindsay's soooo hot!!! but that pale, smooth, soft skin of Alicia... and that fine perfect red hair... Doh! What am I doing?!? I don't have extra shorts with me!!!

Okay, ya, so back to the RHAG Celebrity Redhead poll... Major upset here this morning! Looks like we have a tie!!! Yes, it's true - Linsday and Alicia are neck and neck with 3:3!!!

Poll's close tomorrow morning friends - get your vote in before it's too late - don't let this week's poll end in a tie... your vote could be the final word.... PM me, or post your vote here...

okay, now, where's that Kleenex?!?

lindsaylohan6.jpg

aliciawittsm.jpg

I saw Roksi this week, but she's a blonde now.

Still amazingly beautiful.

A blonde?!? I feel for you Cato... that's rough... Hang on!.. blonde, brunette, redhead... I've seen her pictures - ROKSI is gorgeous regardless of her hair color! LOL - You lucky dog!

Thanks for the write-up in the review section Cato - I really appreciate you sharing your experience - a little Roksi vicariously is still a nice way to start the day (not as nice as how the day started for you - but nice nonetheless! :smile:)

picture.php?albumid=1458&pictureid=8926