Redhead Appreciation Group (RHAG)

PART I

(because of Character limit)

Ok this is a redhead appreciation group. as much as I appreciate the images posted here of redheads it seems nobody is saying how much they appreciate them :) So i'll be the first, I admit I didn't go through all 661 pages but randomly went through a lot, so I apologize if I'm not the first :)

I have known redheads, but never actually been with one intimately in my personal life, at least not a natural one. Now when I started seeing these beautiful ladies who advertise on these sites I really didn't seek out any particular type. As I've said on other boards, I really do not discriminate. Tall ones, short ones, thin ones, thick ones, no matter what ethnicityâ?¦ well you get the picture, women are my favorite :)

Thinking back to the handful of women I have seen, and of those that I continue to see, all but one just happens to be a redhead.

PART II

Now I have always had a 'thing' for redheads, I'm not sure why, I think it's because when I was young they seemed so rare. Now that I have spent time with a few of them I think I understand why I appreciate them. I have my sweet pin-up, my really hip down to earth Artist, my party girl & my very sophisticated elegant lady (they are all Elegant & Sophisticated in their own right but you know what I mean)

They are completely different from one another but they seems to be some common attributes between them. They look innocent but yet have that evil twinkle in their eye. They all are Intelligent, beautiful, strong, independent, Passionate spitfires that seem to love & enjoy life, and the most important attributeâ?¦ they don't take any crap from anybody!

Now that I think about it, Maybe I'm just drawn to what I consider 'the redhead type' because one of them isn't a natural redhead and the brunette that I also love to see shares all those common attributesâ?¦hmmmâ?¦. :)