The Feet Worshippers Group

This part of the anatomy is over looked by many, but is a sexy and some may have a fetish to lovely feet, I know I do.For some ladies it is a real erogenous part of their body, they enjoy the touch,rub and in fact the kissing or sucking on the toes.

I love lady's feet, well groomed, nail polish,trim nails, clean cuticles,smooth soles,nice arch, toes in proportion to the foot and sculpted ankles.

This group was initiated and suggested by Peachy, I formed the group. Feel free ladies to post photo's of your lovely feet, and members of Cerb it is a public group so please join!

• Like 1

Guest S***e

I'm in...Peachy mentioned this as a possible idea in passing to me and as I would love to be curled up at her feet here I am. Besides, she said she'd rub my tummy with her feet.

Thanks so much to Carrie and Sophie for the photo's, hopefully we will get to see more sexy photo's of legs and feet :) yummy ;)

Wow, very pleased with growing numbers here! And now thanks to ALL you ladies that have posted some beautiful photo's of your sexy legs and feet, I'm happy :) and I greatly appreciate it ;)

So, I get myself a very sensual massage this morning ;)I was very relaxed, was going to go into the office, and I said "Screw it" so I went I got myself a pedicure. Talk about being very relaxed this afternoon, and my feet and body feel great!

That is the way to start a Monday :)

Nice one Pete. I too had a pedicure today, it was nice. I do miss the lady I see in Halifax, I have been going to her for 10+yrs.

So pleased to be here! I will have to get some pictures up soon of my lovely little "piggies" (tee hee!!) What a great idea for a group! ;)

Guest In***e**

Finally!!

Now we will finally see what the soles of all these lovely ladies look like!

hey guys thanks for the invite :D

ill have some pictures up this week

Hi everyone. Decided to join today for a couple of reasons.. I love womenâ??s feet; - they start the journey up the leg and, God knows how I love a pair of sexy legs; but I especially appreciate feet when framed in a great pair of heels.

So ladies how about posting your feet in your favourite shoes.....

Here is a shot to get the juices and imagination flowing.

screenshot20110208at112z.png

Whoa, Reddog01 that is a mighty fine foot. Would it be divulging too much information to know the name of the lass?

Do you ladies enjoy this? Of course the highest regard for hygiene when done, is so great. I know of a couple of ladies that get off on it.

toe-sucking.jpg

Yowser, PP. Those are some mighty fine photos of delectable tootsies. Merci beaucoup.

I didn't want to make a whole album of feet so I will post the photos here instead. I hope that is okay with you Pete.

395156503.jpg

395156508.jpg

395156506.jpg

Sweet Angel, I thank you very much, and is quite alright with me. May I add, I love your sexy feet, and the shoes, thanks so much!:)