The Feet Worshippers Group

Guest ****someS**l

An engineering marvel and a beautiful piece of anatomy!

I know not what the origin of my passion for legs and feet only that it turns me on instantly...every aspect of the fetish: visual,touch, taste, olefactory ... enigmatic but quite wonderful.

Oh I love feet both giveing and receiving, I like to dip my feet in chocolate and have them sucked clean and massage will make me moan. Feet love to be touched and are so often forgoten :(

Touch, I can't get past...

luscious lips...

nice monroe piercing...

tasty cleavage...

hot tummy...

let alone, get to look at her toes!!

Guest In***e**

Ok...I thought I'd post a pic as well...from some local talent right here in Ottawa.

Don't worry, I have the rights to post the pic as I run the website ;)

072.jpg

I had a session with a beautiful blonde, 5'3" 115 lbs very sweet young lady last week. Her foot size is a 5 :) . When we started our session after the hello's were over, she laid on the bed on her back,so her legs were hanging off the bed at her knees.

I removed her sexy nylons one leg first, while having my shirt off I got her to squeeze my nipple with her toes, while her foot was pressed my chest, I than took her big toe, and sucked on it, moved downed her arch while licking, she never had this done before and was getting off on it.

In fact she was getting excited and started to play with her pussy under her damp wet panties. I than took each smaller toe and sucked and licked them and in between them ( she has her other foot already pressed up against my chest ;) ) then I took all of her toes in put them into my mouth, sucking on her toes, she was moaning with pleasure and now fingering herself, as she moved her panty to the side. I kissed up her leg after sucking off that one foot and went into her wet panty area while she still was fingering herself and I asked for a taste, she stuck her finger in my mouth and I sucked her finger real hard, she quivered knowing that I love to suck pussy too.

I went into her panty a slid my tongue just for a lick and tease, she is now squeezing her breasts, and pulling her nipples, I breathed deeply into her wet panties and than sucked on her panties, her skin was raised by goosebumps, I started to get goosebumps, my nipples were erect,and I was leaking some precum as I could feel it dripping on my leg.

I moved to her other leg, kissing inside her thigh,massaging her leg with my big hands, working down that leg, massaging and kissing than took off her other nylon, put her foot against my chest, she curled her toes against my chest knowing what was going to happen, I reached down and took off her wet panties and slid them off so ever slowly. I brought her panties up to my face and she watched and took a deep breath in and smelled how wonderful she smelled.

I took her toes, licked them sucked on them, her big toe gave it real nice nice hard suck and lick she had spread her other leg out so she could finger fuck her pussy, and while I was sucking on her toes, I could see her opened wet sexy pussy, I put all her toes together in my mouth this time, and sucked hard and massaged her arch and massaged her leg.

It wasn't long before my mouth headed down between her gorgeous legs and sucked on her pussy for a very long time, it was a first for her having her feet worshipped and she loved very moment of it.

My next time with her, I will give her more, and we are bringing a toy and taking a bath together.

I so love her dainty small sexy feet,painted toe nails,and her gorgeous legs.

OMG PP that was a hot story, glad you both had a good time. I'm actually a bit jealous since I too love sucking on toes and licking pussy.lol

hi, and i just joined this group. would be awfully nice to meet a woman in ottawa who appreciates having her feet and footwear attended to passionately, wether clean or dirty, smelly or fragrant, big or small, delicate or nasty. a woman who just doesn't have the time to keep all her footwear clean. i'de be happy to do it! a speck of dirt on the sole of your foot would be the highest priority action item on my agenda. if that's of any interest to you, I'm yours.