The Feet Worshippers Group

Guest jackdan

Can someone tell me if pictures are available on a mobile browser? Thx

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

Would love to hear from the worshippers what kind of pictures do you like? Postions? Food? Toys? I am starting to worship my own feet lol. Thanks for exploring my body with me!

Samantha I enjoy the rub and tug by a woman's feet,thanks for your pictures. Actually thank-you to all you sexy ladies of your great feet pictures. As for food, I been known to enjoy and spread some frozen cool whip for lick'n'play and feed a lady some fresh fruit. Toys? well I like most kind of toys, handcuffs,blindfolds,spreader bar,nipple clamps and of course vibrators. :)

Speaking of just feet I love sucking on a ladies toes when they are fresh and clean, and enjoy massaging a woman's feet as well, a part of her body that really enjoys the sensual touches too.

@dt5494 there some above in the 34 photo's provided by the ladies in this group. Its nice to see that there 75 members and counting, and thanks to those ladies that have provide some very sexy photo's already :)

I will take some more shots of me and my shoes soon. It is a passion, that's for certain =)

This is such a great group! I have only been on CERB for a few hours, but I noticed this more fetish-oriented group right away - and joined!

I have to say that I LOVE having my feet worshiped, touched, licked, pampered, manicured, etc.

I never fantasized about having my feet tended to when I was younger, but as I entered the world of BDSM and fetish as a young woman, and started exploring on a personal level, I realized that my feet were a major point of arousal - and an often overlooked site of intense pleasure and excitement. As a working FemmeDomme and Fetish service provider, I have further explored my enjoyment of having my feet worshiped, and especially, of seeing a man on his knees, doing his best to please me and my ten tiny toes!

Thank-you to everyone here for the great social group!

Three cheers for pretty feet!

Having the great opportunity to suck on Ashley's gorgeous toes, and played with her feet and more :), I feel very privileged to have met this beautiful and sensual lady. I will without doubt,will visit her again. Thanks Ashley you are amazing :)

picture.php?albumid=3180&pictureid=19603

I just wanted to pop in and brag....I had the most exquisite toe sucking I have had for months! Ohhhh do I miss it when I am not receiving those tender licks and kisses!

@Lexy feels great getting a pedicure doesn't it? I love it too, hopefully your dainty feet and toes will be in my hands and mouth, for some some toe sucking and massaging! Oh yes you can walk on my back too :)

I wanted to pop in and say hello and check when I lasted posted because I go for and mani and pedi every 2 weeks like clock work and forgot when I was there.

Now what you have said Pete I need to get to Ottawa and I want to visit so bad. You have no idea.

I'm clumbsy but love to walk on backs and feel the bones cracking under my feet. Although I am a little ticklish!!

I'll be booking a mani/pedi appointment for this Wednesday or Thursday.

Guest *r**a**a

Hello everyone, thanks for the invite Pete much appreciated