The Feet Worshippers Group

Guest **cely***r***ne

I love having my feet worshiped. Kissed, sucked, licked, tickled. Yep!

It's not something I've always been into, but lately I'm finding nice little feet with painted nails to be a real turn-on...especially to suck on! Having had my own feet sucked and licked and worshipped, I can appreciate what it's all about and how sensitive and erotic it can be, so girls look out! :)

Ever since I met a beautiful SP that sported a pair of Louboutin high heels I have been paying more attention. The shoes are made in Paris have red soles and are expensive, but they really highlight the foot and accentuates the leg - it drives me crazy in a good way.

They are available in all kinds of colours and styles.

screenshot20111024at222.png

From Dusk Till Dawn - Salma Hayek - Foot being sucked....You Tube worth a look ...George C.: "What a Fu**king show!"

screenshot20111026at103.png

Just love women with beautiful feet, to either suck their toes,nibble on their ankles and kiss and massage their feet all over. Sexy feet with painted toe nails are beautiful to hold and caress,they are a part on a woman's body that needs pampering and requires some sexy attention too :)

Cato from AW group: tumblr_ljhzqbqeFp1qcwfxxo1_500.jpg

She has really cute feet !!!

Not to mention truly extraordinary 'bummples' to use Penelope's term :)

You are on your knees in front of me. Your hands are planted on the floor. I'm standing before you - my bare feet positioned between your hands. Your eyes are cast down, staring at the soft, smooth skin of my manicured feet. You can't help but stare at my slightly-parted toes, polished cherry-red. You begin to loose control - you try tenaciously to retain your composure, but it begins to wan. You can't help letting a little drop of drool escape your lips and drip onto the sensitive skin of my right foot. As soon as you feel the tiny bead of drool drop from your lips, your body tenses. You immediately jerk your face to look upward, into my eyes. You do not yet have permission to lick and clean my sweet feet, let alone drool on my skin. You know you will be punished for your indiscretion - the only question is: how?