Mmf

Not everyone is looking for the same kind of play, so let's have the MMF topics discussed here! :)

I, like lilly, am a fan of either side of this group. I love the idea of two men pleasuring a woman and themselves at the same time.

Guest s*ap*s**t

have a girl already just need more men going tonight if interested pm me . and i will give you her #

So here's a question - how do you go about making an MMF threesome happen?

Once I had it happen when I responded to a ---------- ad. Twice I've mentioned my interest to an SP who said "I could make that happen, I know a guy" and they did (coincidentally it was the same guy both times!). A couple of other SPs have said they could make it happen, and probably they would have if it had gone beyond idle chatter on my part at the time.

On the other hand some SPs here have indicated a willingness to meet two guys together, but despite some discussion on the boards or privately about that, it doesn't seem to be easy to get the two guys together in the first place. Or maybe that's just my experience.

Any thoughts?

I've had SP's say they could arrange, but so far I haven't taken the plunge...Strongly considering it with this group's originator the next time I'm in Ottawa :)

Any reviews of that experience?

Guest s*ap*s**t

hey ladys there is 2 of us looking to play pm me if interested thanks

I saw a MF SP for a hour some fun out of curiosity. It was an interesting experience to say the least. The two of them performed oral with her on Jr and he on the boys, both licking up and down jr, he could have stuck Jr into his mouth but I was too busy performing DATY on her to know exactly who was doing what. It was erotic but the most intense part was having him enter me from behind while she perform oral on Jr, I lost it within minutes and came all over her. I highly recommend trying if you are open minded and don't have any hang ups. My only disappointment is that I didn't get the chance to return the oral play on him, it might have been fun to LFK with her with his Jr in-between us.

my experience with mmf are that they can be really hot especially if everyone is into each other and people go in with clear boundaries and an open mind.

I've been with a couple once, and I would say it was one of the more memorable experiences I've ever had. I find it hot when a couple is secure enough in their relationship to add someone new to the mix.

Would like to try an mmf (no mm contact). There is an sp on bp who offers. Any other Guys interested in trying this ?

Guest s*ap*s**t

having a play date today need 1 more if interested pm me i can send a pic of her .

I have been wanting to try a MMF for a while. It is my one illusive fantasy. boys just don't like to share their toys. The thought of having two men with their hands all over me at the same time is so exciting. Having one watch, then join in. I would love to try a DP.

I have been fortunate enough to participate in 3 MMF 3somes. The first was to satisfy a fantasy my GF had, the others were with other couples sharing similar fantasies. All 3 were spectacular. So far I have not taken the plunge and gotten down with the other guy, but that thought really gets me going.

I have always fantasized about having 2 men at once, but haven't had the opportunity yet. I think it would be totally hot

Hi, Multiple guys at once is my favorite fantasy. Are there any guys out there looking for a tall blonde sex goddess to share? :boobies:

Starting to think about trying to make this work

I know the girl - need another guy

Scheduling is never easy so patience a must