Sign in to follow this  

Mature dancer

For years Iffequented the "Hamilton Strip" in Hamilton On, To see my favourite dancer. What I particularly liked was her choice of music (had a somewhat C&W twang), she danced barefoot and always making a lot of eye contact around the room.

One day I showed up and she was gone, when I tracked her down she told me that she had been fired because she had turned 40. I was floored a) she didn't look it and b) she was very popular with the drinkers.

Unfortunately although this would be legal grounds for her to sue, she was not going to do that because of the danger of pissing off the owners.

In my books she was worth so much more than the skanky young girls teetering on 6"heels but sadly she is now out of the business and making deli sndwiches at a grocery store, fully clothed. ........So sad, I almost wish that there was a club that offered only mature dancers with some life experience and a good sense of humor.

Yeah I hate when that happens too. But thankfully it's not all clubs that discriminate that way. I know for a fact Taboo in Gatineau doesn't discriminate against age. And I think the Playmate in Ottawa doesn't either.

Guest *t**e**x

I get turned off by a place that's just full of 20 year olds. A really good club has a wide range of dancers from their 20's into their 40's or older if they're still attracting customers. Sometimes an energetic young spinner is fun and sometimes a more epxerienced older dancer is just the ticket.

Agree; I like to see ladies of all ages. Taboo & Playmate do have foxy older ladies. Even Pigale has 1 day time girl who is late 30's maybe even early 40's and she looks stunning. One or two years ago Playmate had a CERB lady working there very occassionally who was in her 50's. On a Saturday, she had planned on finishing at 5pm but got so busy, she went until 10pm in the evening. God bless them all.

Sign in to follow this