Sign in to follow this  

Black girl rules

Yes, I think we can all agree that black girls rule, but I'm talking about something else entirely here.

I just found out last night that there are quotas at most (if not all) strip clubs for black ladies. I was informed that some clubs won't allow a ratio of more than 25% dark on the floor at a time. That may be fine for a club like the Sundowner where they have a hundred girls working at a time, but a smaller one might only allow one ebony beauty to work at a time. Also, they will stagger it so that one black girl doesn't follow another on stage.

Madness

After this conversation (and many others), I took my new girl to the back room for a bit of fun. In the middle of it she sat up on me, looked around the room, laughed out loud and got me to stand up. I looked around the open champagne room and saw that there were only black girls making any money. They all left us in our booths, met in the common hallway for a brief chest-bump/high-five ceremony before returning to us.

Solidarity, sisters. I support this kind of affirmative action. I told her that I am going to open a black-friendly dance club called the Black Hole. Is that too much?

Sign in to follow this