Sixth Big Recommendation - Sanja (CL)

Haven't posted in a while, but this is a girl who i just had to write about.

Found her on CL, about 2 weeks ago and now I have her number, had to delete my other thread because someone posted her number but your not supposed to post numbers here i think. She's 21 and has some croatian background.

First I called her asking if she offers the things I liked and she did. So I went to her very clean luxurious apartment which wasn't too hard to find. When I got there, she opened the door wearing very sexy black lingerie. But OMG, does this girl have an ass. She is also a stripper and I told her that I should've asked for an outfit that she wears when she strips, liked it matter anyway since she was going to take it off right?

I booked for half an hour and she starts off by taking my clothes and giving me a wonderful wet not sloppy BBBJ. She used no hands while sucking which almost made me shoot but I stopped her and slowly went down on her. Purely shaved chick and I licked her pussy like no tomorrow. Damn it was getting juicy and she moaned and closed her eyes while I enjoyed having my meal. Then i got up on my knees and she wanted to suck my dick so bad again but I placed the condom on so I can give it to her. She laid down on her stomach with her legs spread apart and what a view. Did i mention that her ass was to die for? So I plugged her in her wet pussy and worked her from behind while I kissed her ear. I didnt want to leave at this moment but my dick was going to explode and so I filled the condom inside her.

After I head to the the shower to clean myself up. The place looked immaculately clean, and she said that she had a maid that cleaned her place. I didnt feel rushed at all because we talked for another 10 minutes past my time and she told me to come back anytime. It was 140/200h

SERVICE: [9/10] I only got BBBJ and gave her DATY with DIGITS as well. She was very wet when I was fingering her which is what I like because I like pleasing women and knowing that makes me more horny. I don't think she offers dfk though so sorry guys. Maybe YMMV as well.

LOOKS: [10/10] She is cute, sexy skin, amazing smile, short (the way i like it), wearing sexy lingerie, stripper, and the ASS just makes me give her a 10. What more can I say.

PERSONALITY: [9.5/10] Very friendly, young girl who just wanted some fun. Didn't rush me at all and we just clicked. Clean place and clean girl.

OVERALL: [9.75/10] Highly Recommended Period:D

*** If anyone wants her number, pm me but make sure you have somewhat of a good post or review here ***

Sounds like a handy number to have, an attractive stripper that provides extras hmmmmm.

Let me know if her numbers surfaces.

Haven't posted in a while, but this is a girl who i just had to write about.

Found her on CL, about 2 weeks ago and now I have her number, had to delete my other thread because someone posted her number but your not supposed to post numbers here i think. She's 21 and has some croatian background.

First I called her asking if she offers the things I liked and she did. So I went to her very clean luxurious apartment which wasn't too hard to find. When I got there, she opened the door wearing very sexy black lingerie. But OMG, does this girl have an ass. She is also a stripper and I told her that I should've asked for an outfit that she wears when she strips, liked it matter anyway since she was going to take it off right?

I booked for half an hour and she starts off by taking my clothes and giving me a wonderful wet not sloppy BBBJ. She used no hands while sucking which almost made me shoot but I stopped her and slowly went down on her. Purely shaved chick and I licked her pussy like no tomorrow. Damn it was getting juicy and she moaned and closed her eyes while I enjoyed having my meal. Then i got up on my knees and she wanted to suck my dick so bad again but I placed the condom on so I can give it to her. She laid down on her stomach with her legs spread apart and what a view. Did i mention that her ass was to die for? So I plugged her in her wet pussy and worked her from behind while I kissed her ear. I didnt want to leave at this moment but my dick was going to explode and so I filled the condom inside her.

After I head to the the shower to clean myself up. The place looked immaculately clean, and she said that she had a maid that cleaned her place. I didnt feel rushed at all because we talked for another 10 minutes past my time and she told me to come back anytime. It was 140/200h

SERVICE: [9/10] I only got BBBJ and gave her DATY with DIGITS as well. She was very wet when I was fingering her which is what I like because I like pleasing women and knowing that makes me more horny. I don't think she offers dfk though so sorry guys. Maybe YMMV as well.

LOOKS: [10/10] She is cute, sexy skin, amazing smile, short (the way i like it), wearing sexy lingerie, stripper, and the ASS just makes me give her a 10. What more can I say.

PERSONALITY: [9.5/10] Very friendly, young girl who just wanted some fun. Didn't rush me at all and we just clicked. Clean place and clean girl.

OVERALL: [9.75/10] Highly Recommended Period:D

*** If anyone wants her number, pm me but make sure you have somewhat of a good post or review here ***

Ivazun:

I would appreciate receiving the contact info for Sanja.

Thanks

Harry

Guest Honey'zMia (Account closed by request)

Come see me!!!! The Name has changed but EVERYTHING else is the same, or BETTER!!!!!!!

Guest f***2f***
Come see me!!!! The Name has changed but EVERYTHING else is the same' date=' or BETTER!!!!!!![/quote']

Wow just checked her pics on honeyzworld.....very sexy!!!

so many sexy girls...so little time....:D

Just checked out the pics. Very nice. Has anyone seen Shy from Honeyzworld? She looks delightful.

To be a helpful to you http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4247

You can use search button above, or simply take time and read threads. The threads will 95% of the time give you your answers to your questions.