Hey guys anyone been with Nikki of EC.. the spinner.. she is smokin hot.. nice rack.. and petite.. let me know guys.. PM if you have to do a review..

Exchanged emails. $$.5 for an hour. Asked if that was all inclusive. Found out BBJ and Greek extra. When I inquired about how much extra, no response.

Lovely woman. Vibe is a bit weird.

I have seen her over a year ago and she looks a lot better in her pics than in person and the service was ok but I probably will not repeat in the future

Posted via Mobile Device

Let's clear this up, there is 3 Nikki's on ec. The one I didn't prefer was the one who used to advertise on cl and her service was good just no attraction or chemistry between us

Posted via Mobile Device

if its s and w Nikki she doesn,t respond to e-mail or texts-like a lot of the wpg girls that are new to e/c or cerb must be cl carry over attitude-

Let's clear this up. There is Nikki, sweet and petite. She did respond to my email, although it took a couple of days. Haven't seen her but would like to. I don't think she ever advertized on CL. I think she is relatively new. Then there is Niki Xox naughty lil hottie. She did advertize on CL and now on BP. Looks hot but a little too skinny for my tastes. Finally there is Naughty Nikki, naughty and nice who I don't remember seeing on either CL or BP. Which one did you see Hardpumps 84?