Jade Spa

Guest s**nflute

I was hungry for chinese the other day so I walked in at Jade Spa.

Have not been there for a long time. I was greeted by a new girl, Jamie, very pleasant lady. She is petite 27 years old with a FIRM body, beautiful long black hair and not so good engrish. She told me she is certified masseuse in China explaining why she can give such a FIRM massage. After the tension was "released" she cleaned up and continued to massage my legs, arms and chest. Not only is she pretty, she is also very affectionate.

One of my favorties there is Lily, mature lady in her 40's who also gives a firm massage.

I will be back for sure.

Just wondering if Coco is still there? Haven't been for 6 months or more .... she's another 40/50ish who gives a killer massage. And she is known to do a lil prostrate diddling if that's your cup of tea :)

you guys have me interested in checking out these fine ladies....which8) should I try first?

Now that is the question I will have to think about for awhile.hmmm....

Wasn't Jade Spa on the DNR list? I see it's not now, but I seem to recall that they were, perhaps until only recently?

I have been there once and saw Coco - I was pleasantly surprised...

Nope, I don't think it was ever on (at least in recentish history). The one removed recently was paradise spa

Guest S***dst***

They were indeed on the DNR list.

That is a fact.

They don't appear to be anymore..but I do not know anymore about that than the rest of you 0.o

Never been myself..but I was always curious.

I suppose with the change in the laws in Ontario, they are all losing their demureness, and coming out of the woodwork. :)

Funny that the asian spas on the DNR (or formerly on ) are the ones that offered the least extras. Guess they want to be sure they are separated from the bad girls LOL

Funny that the asian spas on the DNR (or formerly on ) are the ones that offered the least extras. Guess they want to be sure they are separated from the bad girls LOL

I don't know, whenever I heard somebody was on the DNR, I always assumed that they offered the worst service, that they were trying to hide something. I never assumed that they were trying hide their naughtiness.

I don't know, whenever I heard somebody was on the DNR, I always assumed that they offered the worst service, that they were trying to hide something. I never assumed that they were trying hide their naughtiness.

Jade and Shangila were or are on the DNR and neither had anything to hide and offered excellent service within their boundaries.

In my book, DNR = Do Not Visit !!

Does not mean that the service is bad. It may just be a question of choice for them not to be reviewed or discussed.