steak and BJ day march 14

HAHA, that's Funny Emma!

I did not know that! I will have to remember for that day to get the Steaks, and eat them in front of the guys! While they give me DATY!

j/k

:bj2:

HAHHAA oh I know this day! I've celebrated it for my last two boyfriends, the first one I was vegan and hadn't even touched meat in years but I did it anyway. Ahhh the things you do for love! :b

No need to remember, I posted that on the CERB events calendar last April!!! Fantastic marketing idea.... pre-book a week before the 14th and get a free steak with every appointment on International Steak and a BJ day!

I have been promoting Steak and Blowjob Day for since 2005 when I as told about it in Key West! The only problem is that I was told it was on March 22nd.

March 14th works better for women to remember!:icon_smile:

This sounds like a great idea. A day dedicated to steak...and all we have to do is accept a BJ to make it happen? Wow! that seems like an easy sacrifice.:wink:

Hmmmmm. Bad news. Family is in town, visiting for spring break. Alas no steak and a BJ for me today... I may just have to sneak off for a bit of pulled pork ;)