Older Is Better

Guest Ni**t*****t

Form my experience, as credible as it may be lol, I found that girls in their early 30s were the hottest. But again, I do not keep stats. I have met older girls who drove me nuts and younger girls too... so I think it is a personal issue.

If you prefer mature you can't beat Rosa or Emily at 2201 Riverside. They give a hard professional massage with a pleasant ending. They are in immaculate shape.

Guest s**nflute

Don't forget the sexy Cuban 40's lady Elle who works with Rosa on Monday on Tuesday afternoon's. Very affectionate

i recently saw a new masseuse who is centrally located really close to where I work, she's 42, awesome personality and great non rush service. I'm trying to get her to join Cerb for everyone's benefit.

r100rs

i recently saw a new masseuse who is centrally located really close to where I work, she's 42, awesome personality and great non rush service. I'm trying to get her to join Cerb for everyone's benefit.

r100rs

can you pm me her contact info.

There used to be a lady in Kanata named Mattie. She was in her 50's and was AWESOME! Sadly for health reasons, she is out of the business. Anyone who had experienced her would surely agree with me!

Posted via Mobile Device

There used to be a lady in Kanata named Mattie. She was in her 50's and was AWESOME! Sadly for health reasons, she is out of the business. Anyone who had experienced her would surely agree with me!

Posted via Mobile Device

So true, I thought I was the only one that remembered her !!

There is also maureen who advertise in le droit she's not the same maureen that run the studio in hull.

She is located in the old part of gatineau she has blond hair and she is at least 55 might be older too ok massage and ok finish

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s**nflute

I hope Pauline and Sarah at Michele's wil not spank me:vf: for this , these ladies will meet your needs for sure.:smile: