I see a lot of people mentioning YMMV. As a rooklie hobbiest, and by rookie I mean I have yet to "take the plunge" so to speak, what can I do to make sure I get the best mileage?

Any advice would be great but I would really appreciate some tips from SP's. What can hobbyists do to inspire that extra mile from an SP?

Thanks in advance,

The Sly Saint

Make sure you are respect full of the ladies and their time, also I have found good communication of the session is a must as well that way she knows what you want and you know her services /limits, and make sure you are as clean as possible. So hurry up and book but don't forget to give us some recommendations.

Be polite when you contact them if by phone do not block let them know they are dealing with a real person. Don't ask too may questions about service as most are shy on this but you should be able to get the feel from speaking with them. Showing up with small gift is always chivalrous but not necessary. Be aware of your time don't make her say time to leave. Again her body language demeanor should let you know how you are doing in this regard. Remember you are dealing with a real person and not some sex doll. If they are uncomfortable with say "dfk" don't press. ALWAYS ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS respect her wishes. Make sure your hygeine is impeccable. Don't think because you had a shower at noon you are still fine at 7PM. Shower before hand always best. If you really wanna know how clean you smell run your fingers along your ass and sniff: this will tell you everything you need to know about hygeine. If she wants you to shower don't argue. If she sugests a mint take it. If she says no she means it. No pleading. If you like the Sp let her know you enjoyed yourself because the good ones care about this. You often find an even better connection on 2nd visit. Sometimes you can mesh right away but these are real women not chameleons so sometimes it takes a meeting or two. Most SP's I've met are super polite, enthusiastic, sweet women making a living in the oldest and boldest profession. They're good girls! Ther you have it dude hope it helps? Remember, it is your RESPONSIBILITY to be the very best hobbyist you can be! 2ton out.

• Like 1

To me, ymmv has a double meaning. The first is the services the lady offers are dependent on the guy's health, hygiene and attitude. I think a unshowered, bad breath and rude man is going to receive little if any services, where as a gentleman, clean, fresh breath is going to find a pleasant encounter

The second aspect of the ymmv is the chemistry aspect. Two gentleman can (at seperate encounters) with the same lady get two different, but an equally great time. Gentleman A may want a pse experience, focused more on the physical. Gentleman B, with the same lady, may be looking more for the gfe, yes some focus on the physical, but maybe as well, starting out with drinks, and kissing and cuddling...more like having a date.

And if reviewing the lady, Gentleman A's review would be good, but completely different than Gentleman B's, review, but his would be good as well

Confused yet, or did that make sense

RG

Don't think he was asking what it "means" but how can he get the most mileage out of a visit. Aslysaint can correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I thought. Clearly he's a man concerned about mileage and wanted to maximize his and I think we should all go for the best mileage we can! Theretofore, be the best hobbyist you can. Ipso facto!

Oops you are right. To the OP , first of ignore my previous post. Second, if as other have advised, you are respectful and show up with good hygiene then you should get the most mileage based on what the lady you are visiting offers.

I may be wrong but in my opinion nothing you do (unless she advertises offering extras) will make her do more activities than the ones she has posted in her ads or website.My point being if a lady is a professional she will not deny or provide anything extra.

So as many have suggested, do your research, and try to communicate beforehand booking to confirm what you can expect from the particular lady you intend to meet. Good luck :)

Don't think he was asking what it "means" but how can he get the most mileage out of a visit.

This is excellent advice!

Be polite when you contact them if by phone do not block let them know they are dealing with a real person. Don't ask too may questions about service as most are shy on this but you should be able to get the feel from speaking with them. Showing up with small gift is always chivalrous but not necessary. Be aware of your time don't make her say time to leave. Again her body language demeanor should let you know how you are doing in this regard. Remember you are dealing with a real person and not some sex doll. If they are uncomfortable with say "dfk" don't press. ALWAYS ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS respect her wishes. Make sure your hygeine is impeccable. Don't think because you had a shower at noon you are still fine at 7PM. Shower before hand always best. If you really wanna know how clean you smell run your fingers along your ass and sniff: this will tell you everything you need to know about hygeine. If she wants you to shower don't argue. If she sugests a mint take it. If she says no she means it. No pleading. If you like the Sp let her know you enjoyed yourself because the good ones care about this. You often find an even better connection on 2nd visit. Sometimes you can mesh right away but these are real women not chameleons so sometimes it takes a meeting or two. Most SP's I've met are super polite, enthusiastic, sweet women making a living in the oldest and boldest profession. They're good girls! Ther you have it dude hope it helps? Remember, it is your RESPONSIBILITY to be the very best hobbyist you can be! 2ton out.

I really wouldn't get hung up on that term and over-analyzing it. These sorts of encounters are always YMMV whether the ad says so or not. If you are polite, respectful, friendly, clean, etc ... all topics that have been discussed extensively on this board, it is highly likely that you will have a good visit.

I know you are asking primarily for responses from the ladies, but in my experience if you prepare an initial inquiry that says something about yourself and start a communication that engenders a sincere sense of friendliness and trust, you are well on your way. But hopefully that's just common sense.