Gentlemen, it?s time for some input?

As many of you know, I am now settled into my new place. I try to anticipate your every need, but there are times when some male input is appreciated.

I would like some feedback on things like music, what should be stocked in terms of refreshments preferred, what are your likes and dislikes when it comes to visiting? I would love suggested play lists for music, and anything else you think would make a visit better for you.

Rest assured the basics are covered, but now I want to make it absolutely perfect!

Catherine

Thanks for asking Cat.

I am a hopeless romantic, so I like soft jazz in the background, nothing distracting but it sure sets the mood for me. Playlists do sound like a great idea thou to cover everyone's tastes. I like wine, but usually bring a bottle of a favorite, white or red, or even blush, depending on the lady's desire. So a cork screw and wine glasses are good to have. If we have the time, then some light finger food works too, strawberries, pineapple, etc, just something to nibble on while we get acquainted.

One thing I have always found awkward is what to wear when I come out of the shower. I don't want to get dressed again, but don't want to come out in the altogether or a wet towel, so having a robe handy would be a great treat.

Just my thoughts,

Alg

Darling Alger,

Great input, I have never thought of a robe because I love "fresh from the shower" and if you don't put your clothes on directly it could mean I have you back to the pillows before you know it! Excellent suggestion tho, consider it done.

When it comes to music fellas, I want the lists! I love music in all forms, but I never know who sings it, I just know the songs. I seem to be drawing a blank on this, I have been going thru a Rat Pack thing this summer with some New Orleans jazz on the side, and everything else is just out there. I know there are a bunch of you that have oodles of music and know what works together. Share the knowledge. I am not asking for the actual downloads, just the mixes.

I always have a fridge full of anything you could want because too often there is a need for a re-energizer and ordering out just takes way too long. I like to start a visit with strawberries and nuts, then play it by ear.

I always have glasses and a corkscrew, but I love a good sipping drink at times. I am not a beer drinker, so that is an area I am out of the loop on. I am not a drinker, a glass of wine and I feel it, so I pace myself carefully. I have a passion for Patron Gold tho, it is a true weakness. I just would like to know which labels is prefered so the cabinet is complete.

Until later...

Catherine

I am sure whatever you serve or play will be great just like everything else with your visits.

Hello again Catherine

I tried Patron Gold in St. Martins last Feb and it is great! Deadly though if you don't watch it, it is so smooth, no bite at all. I do like a dry vodka martini, shaken, not stirred of course, with a few olives and I like beer, but it gives you beer breath so I avoid it when I am with a lady. As far as wines go, I am partial Australian and Chilean Merlots and Shiraz. Wyndhem Estates Bin's 555 and 999 work for me! Italian Pinot Grigios, like Lamberti or Santa Margherita are great too.

I will have to see what I got as far as playlists go. I ususally just load the iPod up and listen to it all, but Yabut has a point.

Cheers!

-Alg

Now that's class!!! Cat, never met you, but ther's no question that you're a courtesan of the highest degree!! To take the time to ask us humbled gentlemen how we like to be pampered....a rare quality indeed!!...something to be honored and cherished!! My 2 cents on after-shower attire, music and nibblies....

After-shower attire:

I LOVE to be freshly showered...a bathrobe is an EXCELLENT addition...I had that once before in Quebec City...also, I have taken it upon myself to wear what is commonly called a "pushup bra" for men....check out the stuff in the sex shops....u too can be a love stud!!!.....u r what u wear, right?!..... Also, guys, why not shave sown there...I love it!!! Ladies prefer it for the most part, I think...just my 2 cents...

Drinks, Nibblies...

First of all, anything I suggest I would bring with me the 1st time I see you in order to save you the hassle of having to pick it up...for music, nothing beats Soul Ballads as romantic background music...I'll pick up a sizzling hot copy for you....Evian water is my favorite indulgence..it clears and refreshes the palette for whatever one wants to enjoy orally afterward:-)....for those who don't worry about beer breath, Beck's is a great German beer....that's my extent of alcohol intake...

forgot the nibblies....fruit, whipped cream :-)...super, fast-acting replenishing Protein bars!!!! lol.....

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! This is the kind of input I was looking for! I think the protien bars a must at times when the minutes turn to hours. I have started the list and will start my quest for acquisition immediately! Please keep the suggestions coming. Each and every one will be taken and made real...

Catherine

hmm on that thought, how about a half dozen of Red Bull!

hmm on that thought, how about a half dozen of Red Bull!

Great idea! Much faster than protien bars...

Catherine

Caffeine soap?

Could not resist, I am racking my brains trying to think but you already have more than the finest hotels and best establishments in town for a gentleman's fancy, although I have not peaked into the toy closet/drawer? so I am not sure about how that might work? I will let you know when I next visit.

As for music your collections is spot on for me already, as for drinks how about a bodum coffee maker? Used to see a girl who made delicious coffee from one of those and it is really sexy to see it made and poured in see through negligee.

but what about the inevitable CRASH!!! afterwards with those SUPER-caffeinated drinks?....there must be some kinda aphrodisiac potion. one o' those "works in 20 minutes" male enhancer type-thing....now THAT would add to the already sensually arousing, sizzling hot charged atmosphere...could make for some fun, n'est-ce pas, cherie?!..xoxo....as one SP said to me, "a good time was had by All"...so nice of her to say..I trule felt that she was sincere (I have the orgasmic moans from her to prove it!!!!)..I have such great respect for her for sharing that with me...it REALLY made my day...I've never forgotten it....such a nice gift she gave me....

........................ Used to see a girl who made delicious coffee from one of those and it is really sexy to see it made and poured in see through negligee.

Must have been messy.......I prefer my coffee in a mug:cool:

Well I gotta say Cat sure aims to please! The robe was a perfect fit, not that it stayed on very long (hehe). Catherine is one very talented lady by the way, well worth the visit (or three).

Guest f***2f***

Had a great time with Cat last night and can't think of a thing I'd change or add. It was the perfect evening in a wonderful setting with an awesome person.....you rock Cat!!

Your place is exquisite, full of charm and frankly you are intoxicating so I have not even thought of music. Although now that I think of it, you know my taste is wide but a good jazz blues mix would suit me very well.

As for the robe, well I am with you Cat fresh out of the shower and back into bed appeals to me for sure.

Frank