Victoria Jolie

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I must start this recommendation with an apology. I've been doing both the gentlemen of Moncton and the lovely miss Jolie a great disservice but neglecting the writing of this recommendation until now.

I saw VJ at the end of 2010 during her last visit to Moncton. I had been trying to get with her for a while now and sometimes things happen and it just doesn't work out the first time. Let me say this though, that while I may have been frustrated at being unable to see her on my first attempt Victoria has very good customer service skills and you can tell that she knows how to run a business and treat her customers right.

I get to her hotel in the middle of a snowy day (not yet a snow storm, but it certainly wasn't a pleasant drive to downtown). I call, get the info, very professional, very organized. Get to her room and there opens the beauty that we've all seen in the pictures!

I will, as always, keep our time together private, however I will state that there were hot tubs involved and all requests were satisfied.

VJ is not only an excellent companion in bed, but she has a wealth of experience from travel and living an interesting life at still such a young age. She is an excellent conversationalist and really knows a lot about a lot :).

If you get the opportunity to spend some time with her do not deny yourself such a treat.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

i met with victoria last week while she was in sj and all i can say is wow..from dfk to bbbj she is incredible and i would recommend her to anyone..you wont regret it!! guaranteed!

Guest D***urbe***1

So I had the chance of seeing Victoria for the first time while she was passing by Moncton. I've always wanted to see her, but travelling to Saint John or Frederiction is difficult for me.

To tell you the truth, I was very nervous, because of how well respected she was as a service provider. But that passed quickly she put me at ease instantly as soon as I walked through the door In this really nice room with a jacuzzi.

I won't go much into detail of what went past that, but let me tell you her skills are second to none. It was well worth the 3 hours that I spent with her, and it fufilled a couple fantasies of mine!

So the next time she comes by your neighbourhood do not hesitate to see this incredible woman! Cause I know I won't!

I got to see Victoria during her most recent visit, and enjoyed myself thoroughly! She's as nice and easygoing as she is skilled, and she is a very nice lady! ;) I can't wait until her next visit to the maritimes, here's hoping it's not too far off!

I saw her last weekend and had a wonderful time! She's sweet, obliging and a master at her craft. Don't hesitate to book with lady when she's in your town.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.