Question for the ladies about guys shaving

Lots of talk about if guys like girls shaved and something wonders me. I know most girls prefer guys to be shaved when considering oral sex.

My question is regarding coitus. Does a guy having pubic hair cause a useful benefit perhaps stimulating the clit? Or is it abrasive and an annoyance?

I love a hairy man! Chest, arms, legs...but not covering his junk! I prefer a gentleman to be shaved or even just nicely trimmed that way no ticklish hairs can find there way into my nostrils LOL. As Carrie said, there is no diffence during intercourse.

• Like 1

I love a hairy man! Chest, arms, legs...but not covering his junk! I prefer a gentleman to be shaved or even just nicely trimmed that way no ticklish hairs can find there way into my nostrils LOL. As Carrie said, there is no diffence during intercourse.

I am with Meg on this one all the way :)

I used to shave between my legs and if I didn't do so at least every other day, I would end up with stubble. My SO made it very clear early on that the stubble hurt her too much when we were grinding into each other. There was no sex when there was stubble.

Now I keep it short enough to be comfortable and long enough so that there is no stubble.

I Love hair on a guy! I guess it has something to do with making him seem more masculine. But Please, PLEASE at least Trim your Hair Down There. Let Meg said, it 's no fun being tickled in your nose. Plus, It totally helps out so I can give the Best BJ possible.

If I'm busy taking hair out of my mouth, I'm betting you're not enjoying as much as you could.

Just My 2 cents.

Manscaping mandatory. I once read in Maxim, and the logic is inescapable, that you can't expect lips and a tongue to go where a mouthful of curlies is to be found.

I've also read and can confirm for the ladies and gents that soap is a poor shaving aid. Conditioner works well, and acts to soften the skin and hair at the same time as providing a lubricant for the blade. No cuts on this bark, knock on.... erm.... wood.

I can't even read this thread without crossing my legs. That's a "bridge too far" for me. Fortunately, I've been told I dont have any issues there. :>/

guess I keep shaving then ...... thx for all the input!

Sometimes questions just pop into my skull and need to be asked .......

Good point re: stubble.. it hurts when grinding..this is also awful on men who shave their chests and then grind up against mine! I vote for freshly shaved below or trimmed if you don't want to shave but not shaved chest..

There is a great product out there by Phillips called the "Bodygroom" . You can use it in the shower, and it's made for manscaping. It has different settings for different lenghts, or, you can get a really close shave without any danger of nicking yourself. Generally though, i prefer a lady to do the grooming for me. I think that really hot.