A big thank you to ...The Mod.

This site is quite unique!!! Very cool what we have here, our own little sub culture haven that I am thankful for.

• Like 1

Yes this is a great site, no small measure to the efforts of the Mod, where members, both the ladies and hobbiests can share information, (not to mention laughs and song)

And everyone (well almost everyone) has a mutual respect and affection for one another, definitely not the stereotype "mainstream" society would have us believe

It's been a little over a year since I've joined CERB and I'm glad to be part of this community

RG

I just realized I have been here almost 3 years now! This site has been my sanity through the rough days! My best friends when I needed them, as well as my dad (sorry mod) when I needed a swift kick in the ASS! I have been through a lot on this site, as well as I have grown as a person. I have made a lot of friends, and learned a lot of lessons! I hope this site lasts forever, to show everyone that not everyone in this industry is a drug dealer or street walker. That we have grown way above the "normal" societies ideals for what we do!

Let's see..."unique site", "sub-culture haven", "glad to be part of this community", "has been my sanity", "mutual respect and affection"...I definitely did not expect these kinds of sentiments when first I stumbled across CERB.

Pretty cool.

Thanks!

It does take a lot of work and I must agree we have an amazing and unique website here but what makes the site this way is our members who all appreciate the unique rules and the way things are done here...

...and I don't do it all myself. (Not by far!)

We have the other MOD (CERB MODERATOR) who does a LOT here to help out.... and we now have a great group of members who participate on the COUNCIL here (and they are doing a bang up job too) .. and the members here who contribute, report problem posts (and PM's), PM me links of recommendations that need to be merged together, answer questions in the forums for other members and generally help with the day to day stuff.

Big thanks to all of them as well.

My job is bascially making sure the site runs as smooth as possible. You all make the site what it is. Without all of you... there would be no mod.

Yes, Mod. You're correct that the site is made up of it's members but it seems self-congratulatory to thank "ourselves". ;)

So, once again. A thanks to the mod and to the Mod.

Damned fine site.

:bigclap:

:bowdown: :ThankYou:

:bigclap:

This thread seems like the right place to share my thoughts below!

One thing that my friends ask me a lot about the business is, 'don't you have to deal with a lot of assholes'. And it's a funny question.

Yes, obviously, there are jerks. Every SP has gotten jerky text messages or phone calls, or had a client who didn't treat them as well as they deserved.

However, the jerks came up SO much more when I was an office/government worker. And what was missing in those environments were the GOOD people. And that's what makes this business so special to me.

The SPs and hobbiests on this site really take the time to show their appreciation, and there are so many small acts of kindness that happen on this site, it truly amazes me. Some of you may have read my facebook post yesterday about an invasion of my privacy. That sucked. But later last night, I got a really wonderful message from an SP, that i've never met, about something else posted on this site. And you know what I thought about this morning? Not the facebook jerk, but about how nice that message was, and how awesome it was that she took the time to send me that message.

For every jerk, on this site at least, there is a true gem. Every time I meet someone that may make me think people are jerks, the next person I meet is so incredibly nice that I'm flattered and honoured to be chosen to spend time with them. And guess where they found me - right here :D

There's No Other Site Like This One.

It goes to show that when people show they have a heart, and actually care about others, Amazing Communities like this one can truly triumph.

I post and advertise in many places, but Cerb is the only place I feel I have a Voice, can Share, Learn, and Matter.

I Love Cerb and hope it only grows and gets better with time. It's an Awesome place.