Lilly and Alexandra Duo Review

Noticed that Alexandra Heart and Lilly Luv were visiting Ottawa and on the advice of another cerb member I decided to try out the duo. These 2 ladies have been on my list for a while however our schedules never seemed to mesh. And what an opportunity to meet them both at once!

Both SP?s have been reviewed here several times before so I think you get the picture on them. The only things that stood out for me was how beautiful Lillie?s eyes and smile where, was a surprise from the pictures and other descriptions, and what an absolutely smoking hot body Alexandra has.

What amazed me was how well they worked together, almost like frat sisters teasing each other about me and taking turns going back and forth. There styles are very different and this is a great balance, Lilly is the rough one and Alexandra is the soft one.

The only thing wrong was the time, I think either of these ladies needs more than an hour, however both of them need way more than an hour, although they did keep things moving along and I managed to get BBBJTC in each of them! I would have preferred at least 2 hours and maybe even 3.

The room and ambiance, the candles, the drinks all done very well as you would expect from a these veterans.

If you are as into seasoned professionals as I am than this is a great duo to grab, just try to extend the time if your pocket book will allow.

Way to go Dummpy, nice review and sounds like you had urself some fun! You certainly have been making the rounds these days! Ur puttin' me to shame partner! LOL

two amazing looking women. have seen Lilli, & wanted to se Alexandra . how much for the duo?

Damage was 5 brown. Not sure how much over time would have been, they were booked after me so no chance.

I do believe they used to work together a long time ago......it seems to me that every one is living my fantasies these days...........

Real nice review dummpy.......real nice.....lucky guy......

You read my mind dummpy...I also saw the post regarding the duo of Lili and Alexandra, it certainly was intriguing. I've been with both women, unfotunately not together. They are both very very good. The pictures of Alexandra don't do her justice, she is hot indeed.

Great review, you lucky guy you...

Way to go Dummpy, nice review and sounds like you had urself some fun! You certainly have been making the rounds these days! Ur puttin' me to shame partner! LOL

It's easy for a guy like me to run around town giving willing takers money, and if they want, reviewing them. You bring a new level to the board by doing the homework that makes it easy for me to pic and choose. Without your eagle eye and keen research skills my stories would not be of conquest, but of disappointments!

I owe you at ton CK

Yes I agree with your statement Dummpy about Cowboy, I have certainly been reading alot of threads of your's now as well!(so keep it up!!! hahaha)thanks for the post Dummpy