your help and guidance please

Ok, so I am new to all of this but I think that a erotic massage is one of the best experiences I have ever had. That said, I was FINGERED!

The short story is, I was recently at a local Massage provider and during the finishing part, a finger wiggled it's way into my...well you know...the dark hole. WOW! to my surprise, it felt REALLY great....really great....lol

Now here is my question of which I am still pondering as I type. I thought I would ask you to help me with my answer (solution).

Do I inquire if any MP's provide a toy option or do I seek out the assistance of a SP who may have a strap-on to teach me the real pleasure of this newly acquired taste for this activity? I am confused and need the good folks of CERB to teach me a thing or 3...

Thank you everyone for your generous time in responding.

RC952002 (aka horny in the "dark")

Going from a fingering to getting pounded by a strap-on are quite different things. While fingering might feel great, this is a case of where bigger isn't necessarily better.

Thanks...certainly puts another angle on this..is there only one size out there or could expect options?

Thanks, really appreciate your answer...

chanelle reign offers anal training, i have met her and shes a gem

Posted via Mobile Device

Going from a fingering to getting pounded by a strap-on are quite different things. While fingering might feel great, this is a case of where bigger isn't necessarily better.

Hey Whiteman,

this is good!!lol... for sure bigger is not the way!!!

Rum

Don't let these boys scare you, it's not the size that matters. No, you don't want to go from a finger to a 9 inch. If it's done right Greek tours do not hurt. It's fun and thats what life is all about. Explore and enjoy.

cat

The phrases that get bandied about, "...Greek tours do not hurt." :icon_eek:

Seriously, though. I agree completely with Cat's sentiment. Life is all about fun, when you can have it. Explore and enjoy, indeed.

Greek should NEVER hurt unless you want it to. If it hurts, it's not being done right. It's a skill that needs to be learned both giving and receiving. It does take time, you need to know your body and trust your partner. I love Greek play but only with those that I trust to know what they are doing. It's all about the mind set. Are you relaxed and into the moment? If not then there needs to be more time spent getting there. There are wonderful toys that make this journey easier and in the hands of an experienced playmate it will be amazing for a man who is open to the new and delightful.

cat

• Like 1

Greek and toys are great and has been said above should not hurt. Find some one with a Hitachi Magic Wand with a prostate massager attachment and hold on to your socks. Also nothing beats a good deep fuck with a strap on or factory equipment. Go for it and enjoy.

November

I suppose I should comment since my genetics are synonomous with the art of sensual anal pleasures :asslick:.

I agree wholeheartedly with Cat regarding the issue of "trust" with your partner. The "giver" should never poke the anus with the tip of the finger, but gently and firmly apply pressure with the pad of the finger. Continually add lube; there can never be too much lube. Silicone lube is perfect for anal pleasures, however, care must be taken if you use silicone toys as only water based lubes are recommended with them.

As for anal toys, the Nexus Vibro is a toy that I have in my toy chest that stimulates the male prostate gland and the perenium (area between the scrotum and your anus). Again, plenty of lube should always be used with these kinda toys...

MrGreek :)

ps (any ladies who are experienced in the art of anal pleasures as a "giver" can contact me at their convenience)

Greek should NEVER hurt unless you want it to. If it hurts, it's not being done right. It's a skill that needs to be learned both giving and receiving. It does take time, you need to know your body and trust your partner. I love Greek play but only with those that I trust to know what they are doing. It's all about the mind set. Are you relaxed and into the moment? If not then there needs to be more time spent getting there. There are wonderful toys that make this journey easier and in the hands of an experienced playmate it will be amazing for a man who is open to the new and delightful.

cat

Additional Comments:

Over the past day many members have contacted me about prostrate massage/play, that I have decided to create a new group devoted to these pleasures (Ottawa Anal/Prostrate Massage Enthusiasts)

This group is for those who enjoy giving and receiving the pleasures of anal massage in Ottawa. Membership is not limited to those who live in Ottawa and ladies who offer such services or are curious to learn more are encouraged to join. All you need to do is to click Quick Links at the top of this webpage, then under the Networking tab you should select Social Groups.

I'm hoping this group will become an informative one!

Edited by mrgreek
added more text....
  • Like 1