Do you believe in life after death?

Guest jake_cdn

Don't know if there is life after death but I am sure that it will be more expensive...everything is the second time around.

Seriously, I hope there is ...

And I for one am glad you are still here my good buddy!xoxo

awwww thanks hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxox

Too many people spend too much time and energy worrying about the next life and not enough time living the life they have which is the only sure thing.

• Like 2

Too many people spend too much time and energy worrying about the next life and not enough time living the life they have which is the only sure thing.

Your 100% right!!! Live for today, tomorrow never comes

RG

Guest Ou**or**n

As a computer dude I certainly attest that there is much more to consciousness and the human mind than we are even close to understanding (if we can even understand it). There is still a chasm between our scientific understanding of the world and the reality of consciousness. To any of the ethereal questions we can only most honestly answer that we don't know.

Personally I don't believe in life after death and I believe the world would be a much better place if everyone else took the same attitude. So much such suffering goes on because organized religion views that this world is brief and temporary. I can see I'm about to go all John Lennon on this so I'll stop now.

Peace out.