Honey from Candyland

Yes after another late cancellation by MiaoMiao (this time from Asian La La Land but for the same reason as 3 weeks ago) I decided to call for Honey from Candyland as I was really in mood for a natural young girl. Yes, friendly prompt service from Candyland. She arrived smiling (more like laughing!!!!) and since we couldn't talk (her English was as good as my Chinese lol) we headed to the bedroom.

Once I got her panty down, I saw the beautiful dense natural kitty. It was a great site and even much better was the Daty. Very beautiful kitty and tasted good too. I did daty for a while and once CFS started, it didn't take long for me to end as I was already very excited with Daty. Also it was quite a dynamic FS (poor neighbors must have thought a mild earthquake lol:-)).

Honey has average looks (teeth need some work) and apart from Daty and FS the experience was average for me. About 5 4 (taller with shoes on) and not a spinner. She was in and out in about 35 minutes as we couldn't talk and asked her to call for her driver. She can be classified as GFE from service point of view (services provided to me were Daty, light Digits and LFK but both can be highly YMMV and no DFK for me (again can be YMMV) and little emotional aspects of GFE. And oh yes, very good hygiene too.

She is highly recommended for those who love natural kitties and communication and looks are of secondary importance to them. I think she told me that she will be in Ottawa for a while, but I may have misundertood due to lack of communications. I couldn't even tell her that the heart shaped chocolate box was for her as she left it behind and 2 minutes later I ran after her with the chocolate box but she was gone already :-(. She must have been in a big rush ..... lol.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

I had her for an in call. She is a young sweet thing from China. English ability is limited but very pleasing in many ways. I think she is going back to China end of March.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.