Seeking consultation for professional services

Hello,

I am representing a group of gentlemen who are seeking opportunity to discuss services and/or recommendations for a party outcall.

The nature of the event is a simple card game. This will not be illegal gambling, just simply a friendly gentlemen's game with poker chips as fake money.

We are a group of 6-10 gentlemen who play regularly together for the past 4 years (weekly). To spice things up, we'd like to organize an event with a female topless dealer or server(drinks, etc).

The location could be incall (we can provide table, chairs and chips) or outcall at a hotel, as required. other forms of entertainment could be negotiated separately and individually, but with up front rate information.

We'd like to hear from creative SP's or recommendations for creative SP's on how to locate an SP who provides this type of service. If you are an SP, or have a recommendation for an SP, please PM me. There is no definite timeline for this event, but ideally it would occur within the next 8 weeks. We expect the SP to be available at the event for a minimum of 3 hours.

That's about as specific as we'd like to be for now. We are hoping you can tell us what kind of excitement you can provide for our party. This could be yourself, or you and a friend. We really have no age limits with exception that you must be age of majority. If you're an older SP, or you can recommend an older SP for this event, we're open to all suggestions. We hope our party will be fun for the SP and the attendees.

I hope this post is within the posting rules at CERB, and if it is not, please advise on how to request this form of recommendation for future reference.

I had suspended this post to ask council if we should allow a post like this (as some of the ladies do not like these types of requests) the council has voted in favor of allowing this post (and similar posts) to be made on cerb so I am approving the post and BUMPING it for this member.

I have Cautioned this member to NOT ask for as lower rate for the ladies time just because the job is not full service. He must assume he would be paying for the ladies TIME at her standard (or Higher then standard) rate. In fact the danger level goes up with stuff like stags and multiple guys and one should expect that to entertain multiple guys at one time they should expect to pay a HIGHER rates then average per hour.

I find this interesting and would enjoy partaking in such an event. Maybe an idea for sp's to host such events with their friends as the comfort level of hosting might be greater.

DoM

Posted via Mobile Device

Sadly I've so far only had 1 SP reply and haven't heard from her since.

Any ladies (yes u can be 2) interested? This is not a wild bachelor party. It will be pretty quiet and tasteful. We are age range 35-45 most married.

Agree with mod's comments on rates etc, just waiting to her from a few SPs so we can get it setup!

May I just suggest that you seek a MINIMUM of 2 sps, preferably two that know each other and would be willing to attend together. That will double your budget, and I think you can understand why it would be inappropriate for you to think that one sp outnumbered by so many guys, gentlemen or not, for any event would put her at risk. At the very least, you should expect on site in the room security, and you may prefer the option of the 2nd sp over driver Dave in the corner lol.

For three hours, outside of any other expectations, you should offer 500-600, bottom line. If you are not, you should expect her to charge that.

If you simply want topless dealers/bartender, there have in the past been adult entertainment services that would set you up with that. There would be no side jobs (i.e. hjs and bjs) of course. The rate would no doubt be significantly lower.

At this point, I would suggest that you do the work, rather than expect sps to contact you. For one thing, sps screen the clients who are coming to see them themselves, they see them one on one and both have a vested interested in discretion and mutual respect of privacy. There is no such implied contract in this scenario. We have some guys who will be meeting the sps, what they look like, working name etc, with no vested interest in keeping silent about it all, if you know what I mean.

Are you prepared to provide all enough info about all of the attendees to the sps who express interest, knowing that afterwards she may decline? Will you allow her to contact them individually if that is how she screens?

Not sure what is in the air today, but this is the 3rd thread I have seen on different boards with this similar theme. Up to and including the reference to the side deals. This is poker, the other a stag. Not sure what to think about that kind of coincidence.

• Like 3

I agree with fortunateone. In this industry, it's the men who approach the ladies, not vice versa. Do you homework, find a few providers who fit the bill, and contact them via their preferred method and ask them if they would be interested.

I don't think it's reasonable you expect to lie back and have us come to you, particularly when your scenario is not appealing to many ladies (multiple men, one lady).

This sounds like a fun night out,

I've done events like this in the past but with known attendees and it's a scream. The event that your preposeing sounds like it would be hard to screen from the sp's point of view though.

Cheers November

If some sort of security for the ladies is being considered, which I would think there should be, I'd be willing to consider offering my time n/c.

For what it's worth.