Have you ever wondered why some ladies choose to be MAs while others prefer to be SPs. They both provide erotic services, but in general, the services provided by MAs are more circumscribed and limited (massage, possibly some reverse massage, and a happy ending usually by way of a handjob). The services of an SP are more are more varied and usually include CFS, BJ (covered or BB), often DATY and DIGITS.

So then, what are the reasons ladies choose one or the other? Is it health and safety concerns, level of intimacy desired, avoidance of possible discomfort (as in DATY or DIGITS), or is it that MAs are less likely to come to the attention of the law than SPs?. Which of these or what other reasons underly the choice to be MA or SP?

As for the guys, what reasons prompt them to seek the services provided by MAs vs. SPs?

I actually have heard of more MAs being targeted than SPs so I doubt it's the legality.

I think the answer to this question will differ from person to person. When I first starting thinking about getting into the biz, I first thought about massage. To be honest, the reason I thought that first was more about what other people would think of me, than what I actually wanted. I figured my friends/family would have an easier time accepting that than being an actual SP. But I never took the step of doing it, because I always knew it wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to do exactly what I'm doing now - why I can't really say, I just knew it was the right choice!

• Like 2

I can't speak as to why some ladies chose to be SP's, while some chose to be MA's, and for that matter, others chose dancing...it is a personal choice for each and every one of them

I understand your point of MA's being more circumscribed and limited. However I respectfully disagree, I choose to look at each profession as different..that means they each offer services unique to their profession. One profession is not lesser or greater than the other, they are all different and each fills a niche.

My 2 cents

RG

I suck at giving massages, but I give great head. End of story. Haha.

I was literally going to reply the same thing!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

When i want to have a session which is all about me, I choose to see a MA. No pressure, just lay back, relax and enjoy. If I want to participate, then I choose toi see a SP. It all depends on hoe selfish I am feeling on a given day.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I think Cleo is absolutely right. We all do what makes us feel comfortable and the decision to be an MP or SP is a personal choice. I'm an MP because I love to touch, feel and explore. That's what satisfies me in the choice I have made and constantly strive to be my personal best at it.

I'm so happy to see someone that recognizes and knows there are differences. I can't tell you how many requests I get for SP services when it's known I'm an MA. I think some people think they go hand in hand. They don't and every provider is different with what her own personal comfort level and the services they provide for either.

I'm cautious of spa's but the well known one's on here are safe and legit such as Club CMJ and Paradise to name the two best in my opinion. . As an independent provider, I feel safe from a bust as well as I am quiet, low volume, drug and party free. I think the police are going after the drug houses or bawdy houses where several girls are taking clients in and out on heavy volume and neighbor complaints start coming in.

SP or MP, if you stick to the quality providers or spa's you should have a wonderful and safe encounter.

Additional Comments:

Berlin! Hahaha! Love your humor!

• Like 1

You articulated things very well. Sometimes (in fact most) I feel selfish and the MP is the perfect solution. Although I'm new at this and wanting to expand horizons and learn to enjoy the art of the SP, I think the MP will always be my "faillsafe", self indulgent experience when I need the down time.

Having said this, I truly love and admire both MA's or MP's and SP's - your services are incredibly valueable, extremely giving and largely unrecognized in many parts of this continent.

Cudo's and many thanks to you all

I agree with most who have posted on this thread. I agree that MAs and SPs are separate professions. They have different and individual reasons for doing what they do and clients have their own reasons for seeking the services of one or the other.

There is one noticeable difference that stands out between the two professions. There appears to be a substantial gap in compensation between the two services. It would be a difficult task to conduct a definitive survey of the rates charged by MAs and SPs. However, a casual reading of posts on CERB, websites of providers and newspaper ads suggest to me that the gap for one hour of service is in favour of SPs by an amount of about $60. What are the reasons for this gap?

I realize and agree that rates are set by individual ladies; they are non-negotiable and clients have no business challenging them; they vary among MAs and SPs. But as a group there still seems to be a gap. Why?

Overhead and preparation are not the likely answer. They appear to me similar in both cases. Nor is effort. If anything, a massage requires more effort and possibly a higher level of training than providing a GFE experience.

Better answers appear to be risk. Services such as FS, BJ, DATY, and DIGITS create more risk for the provider and because of this risk they are better compensated. Another possible answer is intimacy. The GFE services provided by a SP are psychologically and physically more intimate. They therefore require a greater willingness to be "giving" which in turn deserves higher compensation.

These are just some thoughts on the question. Why do you think the compensation gap exists?