Quest chat line women

Adriana described above is also not around anymore.

Last time I called her, her phone was not in service anymore.

She was very attractive but very mechanical and predictable.

But there are other attractive ones to replace her on E-C...

Do you think Quest would be a good place for an agency to recuit?

..c..

In it's hay day, perhaps. But not now, it's way to hit and miss these days with mostly unatractive or sustance abusing women on line or out and out theifs scaming clients. I buy the smallest block of time occasionaly to see if it's changed but it hasn't. Years ago it was possible to find attractive,reasonably sane, clean women on the system, I met many gems back then and remain friends with a few to this day. But based on the amount of times I've had to walk away lately or have had no luck finding what I was looking for I'd say agencies should stick with existing recruiting tactics.

How do agencies recruit anyways ?

tiffany is a decent girl, slim body -late 30's and she has a son that live with her. Basic services, hj, cbj, but very reasonable price like around 30 or 40 bucks.

Meeka is worn out. saw her about 8 years ago and she was hot. bbbj, cim - saw her recently - aged poorly, baby at home, cbj.

Guest **st t***s @

cowboy, were you the one online thats was loud and excited, i dont mean in a bad way, i remember girls in the past telling me they liked that

there certainly was many gems back then, still finding a few now and then, but its not the same, do you have any luck on lava life or otheres

Nawww FT, that was another Cowboy.But I know who yall are talkin' bout. I know some ladies who also found him to be annoying as all hell. Oh well, different strokes... My name on Quest back then and occasionaly nowadays is Craven Morehead,the ladies seem to like that one too :)

Cowboy advice...

Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier 'n puttin' it back.

Guest **st t***s @

just finished up with chantal, found on quest tonight, all i can say is wow!!!

when i 1st heard her i thought it was the chantal from sandy hill area, any had the pleasure of that tight blond?, anyways it wasnt, at 1st was going to pass cause of the price, 300 for fs, and 140 half service, duh 300, never before, worked out deal after pleading cause me want some, and we worked it out a bit, and if you hook up with her thank me for the "surf" outfit, you meet her youll know what i mean,

i dont have contact info:confused:, but she promised to call me for more outfits? not holding my breath, but would take her if she does

she 5.5 110lbs, tight body, b going little c, can work her toungue better than most, of course ymmv

Guest LeafFan

I've met a few gems from Quest, but mostly disappointed.

1. All time favorite, Alexxxis. I was one of her first clients (or so she told me, I believe her). My first time with her I wasn't at my best but I've seen her since and always have a good time. Saw her most recently a few months ago for the first time at her place. Everything was on the menu. We had a great time. VERY vocal girl. Loves what she does.

2. Met a girl calling herself Brittany a few years ago out near Herongate. Small mulato girl, maybe 20ish. Tight body, nice bbbj. Hardcore dirty FS, hair pulling in doggy etc...CIF. Tried to get back in touch a couple weeks later, couldn't find her. If anyone knows of this girl, I'd LOVE to know where to find her.

3. Most recently met a girl calling herself Nola?? Outcall, nice bod. BBBJ and pretty animated in doggy and missionary. That was about 4-6 weeks ago. Haven't been on Quest since.

Those are my top 3 experiences. Had a tonne of bad too though. That's what happens when you think with the little man!!

Bridget is very hot. lives off greenbank, incalls. petit hot body, pretty face, tight. does cim and greek for an extra 20 - one of the best I've come across on quest, and I've been through some bad ones.

Bridget is very hot. lives off greenbank, incalls. petit hot body, pretty face, tight. does cim and greek for an extra 20 - one of the best I've come across on quest, and I've been through some bad ones.

Do you mean the Bridget who describes herself as half white, half aisan ?

I was waiting for jdstar to respond, because I've been acused of being to harsh on some ladies, in reality though I've only been harsh to those who deserve it. But you summed it up imwildru, and I did the same thing as you, slipped her a 20 and said no thanks. Mind you this was two years ago but I can't think she's become better lookin or anywhere near hot in that time. She was drunk, strung out on something and smelled of cigarette smoke, like she just smoked a carton, her hair was a mess and she had no colour to her . She started to reduce her price and wanted to swing a deal. But I thought there's no way. I was expecting trouble from her driver, but upon closer examination he looked to be frail and old. She got into the car with the 20 just kicking her self for not being good enough for this Cowboy.

Do you mean the Bridget who describes herself as half white, half aisan ?

Yes, that's her. I saw her at her place, she was well spoken, and quite petite and cute with a nice firm body. Unfrtunately I don't have her contact info or I'd be happy to share.