This evening as I was in chat, I found myself asking the person I was having a conversation with a very silly question, and to think I used to believe I was smart he he. After a long pause in the conversation I sent a message that said 'Are you gone?' like if he was he would actually respond back, duh!!

This made me realize how often some of us tend to do this so, with no other intention that us cerbites having a good laugh I ask you to share some of this non-sense comments :icon_lol: Let's have some fun!!

I had a colleague who was talking to a client distractedly while texting his wife on another phone. As the client call was ending, he closed off the conversation with some usual wrapping-it-up patter and then finished by telling the client as he was hanging up "okay, love you, bye!".

It was fun watching his face in that next instant, hand still gripping the hung-up phone, when he realized what he'd just done.

(oops, it was supposed to be a stupid *question*. But still. :) )

mine is stepping out of the shower......and my SO walks in and asks.....did you just have a shower?

mind you I am just as guilty as she is relaxing in a hot bath.......taking a bath are you?

Advertising on cerb that you are available'''- but not check pm,s have a full mailbox ignore texts and your e-mail is down !!!!!then call back 24 hours or more later and ask if you are still interested !

Guest jake_cdn

Once was leaving class in University and started to say good bye to my prof Cynthia P. I went to say bye Cynthia and bye now ... it came out "Bye Cow !".

She was not impressed and it did not help my grade point average.

I was buying a new tv at a big box store on boxing day, the sticker right below the display said 1299.99.

Salesman: "That's a great buy for $1299."

Me: "Sure looks like it. How much is it?"

Salesman: "...1299..."

Me: "...I meant after tax..."

I wasn't fooling anyone.

What I meant to say

I was dating a girl in high school. One day after school I was home thinking about her when the phone rang. I picked up and instead of saying hello I accidently said "I love you". The person on the other end responded with "Now that's what I call a hello!" It wasn't my girlfriend.