Question for the guys who visit MA's

While your recieving the massage part of the session, do you like the lady to talk or do you like silence and just enjoy the sensations??

I am so used to the F/S sessions, little chit chat when you come in, then all the fun stuff in the middle, followed by some pillow talk and then the Goodbyes. But with a massage session, sometimes I am at a loss for words. Alot of the time, I just stay quiet and massage and feel awkard cause I dont know what to say next!!

Any feed back would be great!!!

Thanks

xoxo

Everybody is different. I don't mind chit-chat. Generally, if the client is quiet or becomes quiet, then I would remain quiet too, other than maybe asking how it feels.

Really depends on the time, the circumstances, whether or not I'm looking for a deep massage or not, etc., and of course, the MA herself.

I've had good conversations while having a massage and I've barely said a word or been spoken to (not realizing this perhaps put the MA in an awkward situation??), and all in between. I truly do not have a preference.

There are times I've been appreciative of silence because I truly wanted to relax and unwind, other times not so much. And of course some sexy back-and-forth banter during the "extras" is always appreciated.

Sorry. Didn't mean to be so wishy-washy, but it truly depends on the totality of the circumstances.

Really depends on the time, the circumstances, whether or not I'm looking for a deep massage or not, etc., and of course, the MA herself.

I've had good conversations while having a massage and I've barely said a word or been spoken to (not realizing this perhaps put the MA in an awkward situation??), and all in between. I truly do not have a preference.

There are times I've been appreciative of silence because I truly wanted to relax and unwind, other times not so much. And of course some sexy back-and-forth banter during the "extras" is always appreciated.

Sorry. Didn't mean to be so wishy-washy, but it truly depends on the totality of the circumstances.

I agree. I've had both responses, and sometimes from the same person just different visits.

I would suggest you start things off with some basic chat, and feel how things go. Make it a habit to further conversations you had with that person on his last visit as well. I usually do the standard cliche topics of weather and traffic to get the ball rolling lol. If new, then what sort of work do they do. This helps me decide what area of their back would benefit from more attention, or even to spend more or less time on their legs. Also interested in if they do any sports, for the same reason.

If at the beginning you are getting one word answers, then you slowly drift away to silence. If you are getting questions back, then you move onwards. At some point you do need to get quiet. I usually start being quiet by the time I reach the legs, and spend more time on letting them feel the sensations before turning the touch more sensual.

I would suggest you start things off with some basic chat, and feel how things go. Make it a habit to further conversations you had with that person on his last visit as well. I usually do the standard cliche topics of weather and traffic to get the ball rolling lol. If new, then what sort of work do they do...

If at the beginning you are getting one word answers, then you slowly drift away to silence. If you are getting questions back, then you move onwards. At some point you do need to get quiet. I usually start being quiet by the time I reach the legs, and spend more time on letting them feel the sensations before turning the touch more sensual.

This makes perfect sense to me. I would just like to add a couple of qualifiers. Being a very reserved person myself, I would like to mention that sometimes when the client gives one word answers or does not seem very talkative, it may be because he is shy, and not because he is uninterested in conversation. Having said that, I do recognize that is very difficult for an MA to distinguish such situations from cases where the client simply does not want to talk. I'm just saying that sometimes things are not what they seem.

Secondly, even though conversation during a session is very important to me, and lack of conversation and connection can ruin a session, I don't mind quiet during the actual massage itself. In fact, I find it very awkward to carry on a conversation when you are facing away from the person you are talking to, as is the case when when you are face down on the massage table. What is important to me is the conversation before starting the massage, and after the flip.

I know some do like to talk and some like to just relax. There is never one answer for every person. But do some guys get offended if the lady is quiet during the actually "theraputic" part?? I tend to get quiet when Iam doing that, I find sometimes I start to talk and then find myself not giving the best massage I can, almost like I cant multi-task! Lol!

I am french, I speak with my hands! Lol

Additional Comments:

Let me rephrase that, Do the guys that like the talking get offended/wonder if something is wrong or lack of chemistry, if the lady gets quiet?

To answer the first question, I personally do not like to have conversations during massage. I'm extremely shy and generally do not enjoy talking to strangers under any circumstances, and then you throw in naked bodies and an erection and it's even more awkward for me. That said, I do understand the need to have some kind of verbal connection to make it feel like a human experience so I'm fine with a bit of chatting at the beginning, during the shower if it's shared, and at the beginning of the massage. Beyond that it's ideally just massage-related questions/requests from either party like "could you focus on my lower back please" or "more oil."

Of course, this is just me, and it's probably not the most common opinion. Maybe just ask the guy near the beginning if he's a chatty cathy or not? Better to be up-front about it at the beginning than "do the wrong thing" for the whole massage and lessen the experience for both parties.

Tiffany, some of the most sensual and connected moments happen in silence when you can focus in on a client's breathing, becoming hypnotized with how you are touching him, how you imagine he might be feeling and just really tuning in to his needs and desires, pampering him thoroughly!

A quiet and extra sensual face-down beginning can lead to a very connected and intense flip, just allow yourself to get lost in the moment and try to focus on how your touch is relaxing your client's stresses away! If he wants to talk, then talk, but as much as possible let your fingers do the talking '''all over his body!"

Xoxox

• Like 2

Tiffany, some of the most sensual and connected moments happen in silence when you can focus in on a client's breathing, becoming hypnotized with how you are touching him, how you imagine he might be feeling and just really tuning in to his needs and desires, pampering him thoroughly!

A quiet and extra sensual face-down beginning can lead to a very connected and intense flip, just allow yourself to get lost in the moment and try to focus on how your touch is relaxing your client's stresses away! If he wants to talk, then talk, but as much as possible let your fingers do the talking '''all over his body!"

Xoxox

Thanks for the advice Bethany!! Much appreciated!

I think that some initial chit-chat at the beginning stages of the session will set the tone for the massage itself, it will let you know how the client is feeling. If the client responds and wants to talk he will respond in a positive manner and you can take it from there. If the conversation dies off, don't force the issue, limit it to a reminder to the client that if he has any questions or any specific needs or requests to let you know and leave it at that once the massage starts.

Otherwise I would have to agree with Bethany 100% in that when I am there for an erotic or sensual relaxtion massage experience that "Silence Is Golden"! I love nothing more than the anticipation of touch, wondering whats next and getting lost in the moment.

The only conversation that I would consider appropriate or welcome during the session would be that of a subtle gentle whisper in my ear of an inquiring nature as to whether the anticipated level of enjoyment was being met or not.......

Rodehard

Guest K***an

Communication is a must. It's always good to ask questions at the start and to ascertain the client's level of comfort when massaging more intimate and sensitive areas.

It of course varies from person to person, but I find talking is most welcome during the soft touch massage while silence is the norm during deep, hard sessions.