I saw nina today and wow she is a little hotty.

only 19 yrs old and what a nice ass abs and legs on this girl!

She let me take a pic of her awsome body ;)

so as I got in the door she kissed me passionatly with her big beautiful soft lips (I love kissing this girl almost as much as fucking her).

she was a little nervious which is funny becasue so was I.

If I saw this girl in a public place I would have a hard time keeping eye contact cus she is so out of my league.

anyway she gave me an awsome cbj and then we did it missionary style ... I lasted like two minutes cus she is so hot which is amazing becasue I can normally last a lot longer and I just had a bbbj from the queen a couple hours earlier.

After that we kissed some more and talked about everything (great talker) ... I spent the time cressing her lovely body and wishing I had more get up and go to do her again.

she is a true spinner and reminds me of yasmin a bit.

I have been looking forward to a review on the blonde Nina (from Playmates) for a long time. Has anyone on board hooked up with her yet? If so please add a review about her. (I don't think Dreamer's review was for this Nina, because she is 24 not 19).

Thanks.

I have been looking forward to a review on the blonde Nina (from Playmates) for a long time. Has anyone on board hooked up with her yet? If so, please add a review about her (I don't think Dreamer's review was for this Nina, because she is 24 not 19).

Thanks.

Yhea, same here, but now they have Nina, Kyala (not sure) and Manon (? only once so far)... Would be nice if they got a web site or an EC ad... They are all outcall ONLY as well, I'm more of an incall person unfortunately...snif (!)

Hey dude

Are you talking about the one on CL (Nina)?

I saw nina today and wow she is a little hotty.

only 19 yrs old and what a nice ass abs and legs on this girl!

She let me take a pic of her awsome body ;)

so as I got in the door she kissed me passionatly with her big beautiful soft lips (I love kissing this girl almost as much as fucking her).

she was a little nervious which is funny becasue so was I.

If I saw this girl in a public place I would have a hard time keeping eye contact cus she is so out of my league.

anyway she gave me an awsome cbj and then we did it missionary style ... I lasted like two minutes cus she is so hot which is amazing becasue I can normally last a lot longer and I just had a bbbj from the queen a couple hours earlier.

After that we kissed some more and talked about everything (great talker) ... I spent the time cressing her lovely body and wishing I had more get up and go to do her again.

she is a true spinner and reminds me of yasmin a bit.

very nice experience for me :) definitely will see again!