Hot Stuff Heidi -review

After a few emails and phone messages we finally got our schedules in sync and I couldn't be happier. Not to down play the elaborate and entertaining stories from my buddy Cowboy Kenny, this girl is exactly what she advertises. That being, young, hot, slim,, hot, fun, hot and oh so talented, oh did I mention hot!!!

She arrived on time at my hotel, perfectly dressed in skin tight slacks and high heels and appropriate top, but when the introductions were done and I got to remove the packaging, it truly was a present inside.

We both chatted and kissed and played together, until I couldn't stand the tease and temptation any longer. A safe GFE is always my request and try as I might I just could not keep up with this young tigress. For me it was close to PSE but I wanted to take my time with her as I certainly plan to see her again. Her kissing and oral skills are wondeful, she is a pleasure to hold, VERY responsive to what I was doing, real in all aspects and for me a bonus that she doesn't smoke. Not a clock watcher, likes to chat and cuddle after, hey does it get any better than this?

Other than that she was all I could handle and the rest of the actvities will remain in my memory for quite sometime.

I may not partake of SP's as often as others (quite picky in my old age) nor do I often take the time to write pithy reviews but in this case it deserves to be said.

Gentlemen, treat this young lady with respect and the payback is well worth it.

All of her information regarding want she wants and does not, and her expected donation is on her webpage on EC.

Next time, I think I'll spurge and try the duo with her and Erica Skye (if my heart can stand it)

So for me a 10/10 experience that I shall soon be looking to repeat.

Multiman, our dear Heidi is a doll most certainly, folk's around here will tell ya I'm a fan! But I think you'll find your review, which is well written and consistent with previous ones, is better seen and read in the recommendation section of the board ,not hear in the announcement section. Thanks for contributing to the board, and looking forward, i hope to read more of your reviews.

Moved it over to the recommendation area. Thanks for pointing that out cowboy I almost missed this one.