My Best Duo Experience Yet!!

Let me start by quoting Cat;

"

icon12.gifThe Delicious Perfection of Paige!

Gentlemen,

As we all know, this is a recommendation board, so here is my ?recommendation? for a visit with the fantabulous Pretty Paige!

We have the privilege of sharing a guest who decided to take it upon himself to introduce us by setting a visit for the three of us together. Trusting him the way I do, and reading so much good about her, I agreed and yesterday was the day! Since arriving in Ottawa, I haven?t entertained with another SP, so it was a new experience and we met at her place.

She opened the door, and I was stunned. She has such a great look, her smile is breathtaking and she glowed with that exuberance that comes from clean living and true inner spirit. Needless to say, I was completely entranced. She is such a captivating young woman. She was wrapped in a cozy La Senza robe, and her legs just went on and on. Barefoot, with her long hair in a tie-up, she looked like she should have a pair of cutoffs and a tank on, but there were perfect little black panties hiding underneath.

Our petite party moved down the hall, and the rest was majik! She is perfect, with a body that should be captured in marble and displayed. Flawless, and there is no greater critic of a woman, than another woman. Her skin is divine, and her body is intoxicating. A Brazilian bombshell to a tee, I explored every facet with great joy!

The real entrapment is her smile, it lights up her face with a genuine glow that is so rare to find. It shows the true beauty within, when many would be happy with just the package on the outside. She is real, and it shows. Without a doubt, she is coming into her own, and while dangerous now, is going to be a true triple threat as time goes on. Brains, beauty and soul, I would not change a thing about her, in my mind why mess with perfection?

Yours,

Catherine"

Now what you should also know is that Cat is an incredible lady (just read any of the other reviews about her), the combination of youthful enthusiasm and a healthy desire for sex like only a mature woman can demonstrate was unbeatable!

When Cat opened her bag of tricks Paige's eyes nearly jumped out of her sockets!

This was the best 2 hours I have ever spent with 2 SP's, it was the best duo I have ever had with 2 SP's!!!

Not sure if these ladies intend on repeating the experience with any other guests but I know that I am definitely going to request an encore!

The combination of the Brazilian Hard Body (she is actually quite soft in the right way) and the Killer Red Head left my knees shaking and has left a permanent video rolling in my head that has friends asking me "what are you thinking about" when they see the smile on my face.

These women really enjoyed each other, that is the best of all, when there is true chemistry between the SP's! At times I was just a spectator, no complaints of course seeing these 2 devour each other was a real treat.

If you have not had a chance to spend time with either of these ladies what are you waiting for !!!

And just cause I know someone is going to ask, it was priceless! For damage you will need to ask the ladies directly not even sure if it's available, be a shame if it weren't.

Between you and Cowboy.....I hereby promote you two to God status.......

Dummpy, you are on a roll!! Just a quick question...do you take any blue magic pills to keep it going? 2 hours? You are getting it done man!

Way to go dummpy sounds like you too had a great time If ya got any stamina left in ya, and it sounds like ya just might!< You should give Erica 'n Heidi a try next. If it don't kill ya it'll just make ya stronger!

Way to go buddy!

Guest f***2f***

OMG....that is amazing.....I've been with Paige and agree with every word that Cat says....Man that must have been a truly historic event!!