Erica Skye

Guest reggit

Hi,

First post, so I hope I get this right. ;)

I would like to thank the other members of this board for their help in deciding to choose to spend some time with Erica.

I had told Erica I wasn't going to give her a recommendation on here but after our latest I just have to.

Erica is the definition of SAFE GFE!! Greeting me every time with a warm smile and a warmer kiss and this girl loves to kiss. When I spend time with Erica the whole world outside fades away and she makes me feel like I am the most important person in the world, that’s what GFE means to me.

I won’t go in to details, because that’s between her and I, but Erica curves in all the right places and her verbal cues cannot be missed unless you are a deaf.

She is either very much into her work or acts better than Hollywood’s finest and I can usually pick up on acting.

When it’s time to go all I can think of is the next time I will have the pleasure of the Girl Next Door and that keeps me sane in this crazy world for another week.

Thank you Erica!

Dear Reggit,

What a great piece! I'm glad you had fun, the boys on here would never steer you wrong. Really well said!

Catherine

Catherine

Hi Reggit

Thanks so much for the kind words...It is ALWAYS a pleasure to spend time with you. You are a true gentleman, and a real sweetheart....Can't wait until next time!

Kisses,

Erica

Reggit, she's quite the cutie ain't she now ? Welcome to the board, hope we get to know you better, don't be shy we're all friendly 'round these parts.

Reggit, she's quite the cutie ain't she now ? Welcome to the board, hope we get to know you better, don't be shy we're all friendly 'round these parts.

CK; I think you are bias but so am I. She is great, no let me re-phrase, she is outstanding.