Review of Victoria and Chrystelle From new Millenium

I never heard of this agency. I discovered them on CL and since I take outcalls only, my choices are not that many. They have a good web site with description of their girls, their services and pictures (I can say at least three of those girls have real pictures and likely all are). Decided to give them a try and looked at the pictures and descriptions and selected the following two girls.

Victoria:

Very cute face. Originally Moroccan, tall and slim with hard medium size rounded breasts and natural bronze skin (not tanned but looks like tanned). Cleopatra looker like!!. Very attractive lady (even though I like fair skin). Willing to please. Friendly and very talkative girl. Provided all (safe) GFE related services. She is also very smart. Travelled Internationaly and speaks five languages.

Looks (15/10) - Very cute face. Picture on web real.

Body (10/10) - Tall, slim, beautiful breasts.

Attitude (10/10) - Willing to please.

Services (10/10) - I am for safe GFE..

Intelligence (15/10) - Very smart

Chrystelle:

Cute face. Blueish green eyes in Bronze colored face was the first noticeable attraction. French Canadian, with naturally bronze skin (looks like tanned). Small size girl. Friendly and talkative. Provided all safe GFE related services.

Looks (9/10) - If you like natural bronze (looks like tanned) face, she is 10 for you.

Body (8/10) Sorry, I like tall girls, but if you prefer small girls, she is 10 for you.

Attitude (9/10) - Finished a bit early, but we talked to the end.

Services (10/10) - Safe GFE.

P.S. gradings on looks/body are based on my views (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) and may vary for individuals.

Services may or may not be cases of YMMV (I provided a small tip on the top of the usual $$ to make it same as PK rate).

Actually Chrystelle is formerly know as Angelica, and actually was taking calls from us as well this past week. I think she is gone back to MTL now though. She is a great girl, but Ottawa isn;t her home so she is not around too often.

thanks for the excellent reviews. It sounds like your toft was worth it.

You are welcome.

My toft was worth it for sure but unfortunately when I called for Victoria again this weekend she was no longer available. She was a Montrealer who travelled to Ottawa on one occasion (Victoria long weekend) hoping to make a lot of money but unfortunately I don't think she was very happy about travelling too frequently (and I don't think she made as much as she hoped for either). I hope she changes her mind and decides to come over again.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

I just saw the pics here on CERB - nice! I may have to TOFTT next week.

Where did you see pictures of Victoria??. They are here on cerb??.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Guest MarieMillenium

There are a group of our girls that are from Montreal and mainly based there who are available with us when they visit. They all know each other. Gabriella is usually the one to set everything up when they visit so it might not be the same girls visiting each time. But, there is good news. Gabriella plans on moving to the Ottawa/Gatineau area within the next week or so. Once she is settled she will be regularly available with us. Not sure whether or not she will be offering in calls as well as out calls though. I will know more information in the future.

Also, just so there is no confusion on which girls are out-of-towners, here are their names: Victoria, Chrystelle, Daniella, and Gabriella(for now).

Thanks ulixestrojan for the link.

And Marie, I hope that you can convince Victoria (the jewel of the Nile) to move to Ottawa too (or at least travel weekends).

Guest MarieMillenium

I will definitely do my best. Things will be more organized once Gabriella moves here and visiting schedules will be posted regularly.