LF Feedback: agency ALLD / Moon / Coco

Previously known as Asian Mouse, they had been unbanned by mod for second chance, now known as Asian La La Land (ALDD). Previously Banned http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=39166.

The pics of Moon is fabulous, the pic of Coco is out of this world ... but its been a monthish, and not a single review. Are you guys keeping the reviews to yourself, or can I get a PM at least about neg. experiences.

Their site is http://asianhoney.webs.com/

So any hint would be great.

Edited by BootyLoving

They had a bad start but they are apparently trying hard to make up for it. They deserve a second chance in my view (everybody does). I had one girl from them who wasn't exactly a GFE (no emotions and didn't like kissing) and the second cancelled on me late. So I haven't called them back in two three weeks. They are friendly on the phone and emails (unlike most the asian agencies advertised on the other site). No bait and switch. All girls have real pictures but may be not as much GFE as advertised in some cases.

I haven't seen either CoCo or Moon but heard about them. Apparently Coco is very pretty but doesn't qualify in my definition of GFE (no daty) and Moon is pretty but apparently she is safe GFE (which is fine by me).

I hope it helps.

I am very interested in Coco, but if someone has seen her before. Pls let us know!! PM if you feel more comfortable to share in private.

Tks

SNS724