Just saw her yesterday, I think she still is the BBBJ queen. wet, loud and sweet. even with the blindfolds.

'Just saw her yesterday, I think she still is the BBBJ queen. wet, loud and sweet. even with the blindfolds. '

Who was wearing the blindfold? Can anyone who has seen her in the last little while tell me what is she charginging and where is she working(car or incall)

thx, SM

Just saw her yesterday, I think she still is the BBBJ queen. wet, loud and sweet. even with the blindfolds.

Hi, have heard great things about her, but can't seem to get her number. Care to help a guy out?

thanks.

Blindfolds???

Gentlemen,

Everyone needs to stay tuned as to Eve's schedule. She is getting some things straightened out right now. My understanding is that she is going to be available and in a much more stable, secure environment, which is better for all....

Catherine

Hi Cat,

I'm glad someone is looking out for her. She needed a boost. I suspect that you and dreamer had something to do with it. Congratulations & thanks.

leyley

Dear leyley,

I can't take credit for the apt, synchronicity is at work. I want everyone to just keep her in mind, she could use the attention right now and it would be a HUGE help up. She is really sweet woman and deserves an opportunity to right some things for herself...

Catherine

can i get her digits what does she look like, what end of town

The thread that started it all can be found here : http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3124

Read through the replies (all 105 of them) and you will learn about her and see how to get a hold of her. You will surely grow to have a great respect for her as I and many of us here now do. As for the rate, she charges what she wants to. Believe it or not, she has won a place in my heart.

I am not sure if she offers dinner dates/lunch. But I would love to treat her to a nice restaurant one day.

uhmm.... whats this about Blindfold?

MB

I just called Eve and she told me that she no longer offers BBBJ - I am not sure when she changed her policy.

Gentlemen,

I don't mean to put a damper on the BB thing but....

Eve changed her policy when she learned that she can contract hiv,syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, and a host of other transmittable diseases in her mouth and then pass them on to others orally who will then take them home to their significant others and anyone else they choose to expose it to. A wise choice on her part, in my opinion considering the consequences for all involved.

It's important to remember, everyones immune system operates a different capacities. Just because one person has managed to play unsafe and never contracted anything, doesn't mean someone else isn't going to get something. The STD rate in Ottawa has been increasing every year and it will continue to rise as long as irresponsible behavior continues.

When the little head stop thinking for the big head?

Catherine

BBBJ Queen is so much more than that...so much more. Perhaps we should refer to her as Eve and provide a little respect.

Darling Ekimout,

Thank you, that is wonderful idea! I think that is an appropriate "next step" as she is well on her way to joining the ranks of SPs on EC. The pictures will be taken as soon as she is ready, and then her ad will be up. She is a lovely woman, with spirit and offers soooo much more than the vision such a debasing acronym infers.

So gentlemen, from now on, let's just call her Eve...

Catherine

I visited Eve once and am waiting for a second opportunity. She is a very classy lady and I like to think we hit it off. As I was taking her back to where she was staying she wanted to pick up some snacks for that afternoon and when she got back in the car offered me PB granola bars.

From then I have been hooked on Eve and granola bars. Both eaqually tasty.

I propose Mod closes the BBBJ Queeeeen posts and Dreamer or Cat open a dignified post to the lovely Eve.

Guest f***2f***

Agreed...it's time to do exactly that. She is a very giving lady. The night I visited her she was enjoying curds after our "fun." She offered me some and then gave me a whole bag to take home. She is a seriously lovely person whose star is on the ascent finally after some difficult personal times and Dreamer and Cat are good people for giving her a hand up (in Cat's case two hands up).

Never met the LADY as I feel they are ALL ladies,she seems to be a good person and very happy to see she is taken care of, and sure she will do just fine without the title of BBBJ queen.

"when she got back in the car offered me PB granola bars."

From then I have been hooked on Eve and granola bars. Both eaqually tasty.

"She offered me some and then gave me a whole bag to take home. "

Hmm it would appear that mother was right the way to mans heart is through his stomach? It's just we all have different places we like to dine!

Gentlemen,

I don't mean to put a damper on the BB thing but....

Eve changed her policy when she learned that she can contract hiv,syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, and a host of other transmittable diseases in her mouth and then pass them on to others orally who will then take them home to their significant others and anyone else they choose to expose it to. A wise choice on her part, in my opinion considering the consequences for all involved.

It's important to remember, everyones immune system operates a different capacities. Just because one person has managed to play unsafe and never contracted anything, doesn't mean someone else isn't going to get something. The STD rate in Ottawa has been increasing every year and it will continue to rise as long as irresponsible behavior continues.

When the little head stop thinking for the big head?

Catherine

I was often thinking of that. I believe the risks increases if ejaculation is done in the mouth. There is an SP on EC, Alexandra Heart who has been offering this menu item (BBBJTC / aka bbbj cim) for a very long time now. I am sure she is aware of the risk. But how does she stay safe and minimize the risk?

I once asked a doctor about bbbj (or rather fellacio uncovered and cunnilingus uncovered , the medical terminology for bbbj/bj and dinning at the Y) and the doctor responded that while its possible, transmission is rare. HIV transmission via oral is rare, often requiring a cut or some open wound in the mouth. However the other STD's can be transmitted easily via oral. I am pretty sure some SP's offer this, just wonder how they minimize the risk? Any thoughts cat?

Thanks

MB

Dear MB,

There are many theories concerning immune system vulnerability. Prevention is an individual’s responsibility. When the topic of HiV is at hand, it is important to remember that SP’s have no dental insurance, and many of us go years without dental care. That leaves us prone to sores in our mouths, thus making us more vulnerable than the general public. The risk is not the same as other activities, but it there. This also leaves us more vulnerable to everything else also. A pretty smile does not ensure a healthy mouth.

When it comes to other infections, there are many different things to factor in, and most of the generally accepted medical theories of today are just that…theories. We still do not understand the intricate workings of the immune system, and there are new discoveries almost daily that blow the current conceptions out of the water. There is no way to guarantee that you will not contract something, even with protection. The best defense is barrier protection.

There always needs to be the distinction made between STD’s and STI’s, and most people are unaware of the differences. For an SP, an STI will hurt your reputation and put you on the bench until you are cured. An STD will retire you. A disease is not curable, although it can be managed. It is our personal responsibility to know the difference and know the symptoms to watch for. There are both infections and diseases however, that have no symptoms and men never manifest physical symptoms. But that doesn’t stop them from passing it on to a partner who may develop symptoms, or just end up sterile. These diseases can be passed with kissing as well as more intimate contact.

Touch wood, I have never had anything. I have a host of old wives remedies that I use in the event of a barrier breach, but I feel in my bones that my luck comes from my blood type and constitution. I know my body and the minute there is something off, I feel it. Not everyone is so fortunate. Playing without protection is Russian roulette, always remember it.

Catherine

I was often thinking of that. I believe the risks increases if ejaculation is done in the mouth. There is an SP on EC, Alexandra Heart who has been offering this menu item (BBBJTC / aka bbbj cim) for a very long time now. I am sure she is aware of the risk. But how does she stay safe and minimize the risk?

I once asked a doctor about bbbj (or rather fellacio uncovered and cunnilingus uncovered , the medical terminology for bbbj/bj and dinning at the Y) and the doctor responded that while its possible, transmission is rare. HIV transmission via oral is rare, often requiring a cut or some open wound in the mouth. However the other STD's can be transmitted easily via oral. I am pretty sure some SP's offer this, just wonder how they minimize the risk? Any thoughts cat?

Thanks

MB

Dear MB,

I have never had the opportunity to meet Alexandra Heart, therefore I do not know her medical history, and would never imply she is unsafe. She may be one of the lucky ones that are not prone to these things. Often SP?s who offer these services have an understanding with the clients they play with, if there is ever an issue the communication is quick and discrete. How does one know that an SP is safe? How do SP?s know that a client is safe? There is no way to tell without walking into the clinic together and exchanging test results.

To Everyone

We humans have short memories and too much faith in the medical establishment. I am a product of the AIDs era, and I put friends in the ground that died because they didn?t like the feel of latex. It is a life lesson I will never forget.

This thread brought to light an old question in my mind. What is it about that thin layer of wet lubrication that makes it logical to put ones health at risk? Knowing that an appointment will not go thru because of this could cause an SP that is in a difficult situation to make a bad decision that could impact her life forever. What is it about an unsafe experience that outweighs the way we, the SP?s, touch, the way we look, the way we make you feel or the soul we put into our work? Everyone has moments, where there is lapse in judgement or perhaps a change of S.O.P. but when this behavior is the seeming norm?

Catherine