Guest s********40

I'm looking for some information about Jenn too.PM, please.Thanks.

I am fairly new to the hobby and "may not post new threads"! So I will try here!

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Jenn today and I highly recommend her! I am going to put her back on top of my to do list! She is the sexy green eye blonde in the photos and there is not a false statement in her ad! I got explore her body with gentle caressing and kisses and her she did the same to me. She took me into her mouth and I knew then that I was coming back in the future! I wanted my turn for some oral on her clean shaved little pussy, I could of spent the rest of time just tasting her juices! I put my cock back into her mouth and was borderline on cumming! That was my decision time to make it a MSOG! I turned her towards me and she opened up to take me slow and deep! She coax a good size load out of me!" We had a nice comfortable interlude just chit chatting, watching some video and drinking coffee of all things! I was all the time caressing her legs and that "ass" which got me ready for a second go! She once again took me into her mouth and got me rock hard! This time she got on top and straddled me, I watched up close as her pussy devoured my cock! Then she does a 180 and straddles me with her ass facing me. She suggests that I finish up doggie style "no Greek" to which I was game. Her pussy was really clamping down as finished for the second time! I was already planning my next visit before I put my socks back on! Thats my take!

Seriously guys. You all have her information on EC. We have a nicely and detailed reco from a member. And all you see is PM Me, Yeh PM Me too, I wanta know send me a PM.

The lady has provided her information and how to contact her and a member has given you his experience. Either decide yourself if you want to see this lady or stand down. I'm not sure what else you could be PM'd.

I know I've seen enough that she is a lady I would value spending time with. And if I get the chance I'll share my reco but don't bother asking me to PM you.

Cub

• Like 1

agreed cub. only thing worse i find is anytime i post anything about a girl i end up getting a ton of pms from people asking me pretty much exactly what i wrote or whats written on the girls profile.

Guest titan***ton
agreed cub. only thing worse i find is anytime i post anything about a girl i end up getting a ton of pms from people asking me pretty much exactly what i wrote or whats written on the girls profile.

Could you PM me which girl's profiles you are talking about? ' heh

Great review Gloves! Welcome to Cerb!

Strange though, that post wasn't there originally when I posted earlier yet it appears ahead of mine. I guess because Gloves is new, his post is moderated and did not appear until after it was checked by the mods.

Thank you Gloves. She sounds interesting, I must say. Sad to say I must choose carefully due to a very limited budget.

Have tried to contact her on a number of occasions and have not been able to reach her. Is there a secret to getting ahold of her? No response to email and phone message always full.

Maybe she is away or busy. I emailed her a couple of weeks ago and she responded very back promptly.