Ok, so I keep seeing these commercials to ask about temperpedic beds and ergo temperpedic beds (I'm not even too sure I I spelled that right)....does anyone here actually have one?? And if so? Are they really as great as the commercials make them sound?

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest o*****24

I don't have a complete tempurpedic bed, I've got a hybrid. It's half memory foam and half traditional mattress. It's amazing. The only thing I've heard about the tempurpedic beds is that they sleep very "hot".

I don't have a complete tempurpedic bed, I've got a hybrid. It's half memory foam and half traditional mattress. It's amazing. The only thing I've heard about the tempurpedic beds is that they sleep very "hot".

What do u mean by hot?

Posted via Mobile Device

I have one and it is the best bed I have ever owned. One thing I don't cheap out on is my bed - nothing is more important than a great night of sleep.

The tempurpedic bed molds to your body every time you lay down on it. You may find it a bit hard at first but once you've situated yourself in a nice sleep position it carries you off to dreamland.

I have tried sleep number beds and all of the super duper type mattresses and the tempurpedic bed is hands down the best one I've ever had.

In regards to the comment about it being hot - it is a warmer sleeping option. You just don't need as many coverings when you sleep...

In regards to the comment about it being hot - it is a warmer sleeping option. You just don't need as many coverings when you sleep...

Obviously not menopause-friendly, then, hee hee.

Does look awfully comfortable though.

I love mine. When I travel, I have a really hard time sleeping on a regular bed - even good ones. As for it sleeping hot, I have never had a problem with that at all. The thing I like most about it is just how little I toss and turn now. I often wake up in the same position I went to sleep in. Totally worth the investment. And I have had mine for over 8 years and its still like new.

I have tried those memory foam toppers, nice and comfortable, the only prooblem as was stated is that it seems to hold your body heat, so I found it too hot to sleep and in the middle of a hot summer, I was just baking.

yeah, ive hiad thoes memory foam things too, and agrre, but then again, unless its really hot out, i dont like crawling into a cold bed (no pun intended, lol) and i found they also moved around alot when i slept.

ok, to add to my original post, whats the difference between a temperpedic, and an ERGO temperpedic? and is one better then the other?

I've never tried temperpedic , but I was a severe insomniac for 30 years, until I got a memory foam mattress, and HOLY FUCKING SHIT it's the best decision I ever made. Literally changed my life. I can't say enough good things about memory foam.

Guest o*****24
What do u mean by hot?

Posted via Mobile Device

It's hot when you sleep. Apparently they don't breathe very well...so you feel hot while you sleep. Though, this is only things I've heard.

I have 2 and adore them! They were a great investment and I would recommend buy one in a heartbeat.

cat