Bbbj

Guest ***ky12***

Hey I'm coming to ottawa this week going to be looking for a BBBJ OR BBBJCIM. Any suggestions?

if you reply please let me know the cost.

Thanks!

Hey I'm coming to ottawa this week going to be looking for a BBBJ OR BBBJCIM. Any suggestions?

if you reply please let me know the cost.

Thanks!

Ya that seems to be the trend these days in these parts, tap that ol search button up there and you'll find plenty.

as cowboy said, do a search for the above topics and you will instantly find suggestions. Looking on the main page of threads will also reveal suggestions as there were two recently recommended and much lauded.

Eve and Emma, both offer what you are looking for. You will need to search and read the threads to find out contact information e.t.c.

It has been brought to my attention that at the time of editing this post, Eve no longer offers the bbbj option with immediate effect.

as cowboy said, do a search for the above topics and you will instantly find suggestions. Looking on the main page of threads will also reveal suggestions as there were two recently recommended and much lauded.

Eve and Emma, both offer what you are looking for. You will need to search and read the threads to find out contact information e.t.c.

As mentioned in the thread titled EVE, she no longer offers BBBJ. So you should not recommend her if that is what a client is looking for.

Does anyone know of SPs that take quickie reservations for just an incall BJ (CBJ or BBBJ)? Hard to search for that in the forums as cbj and bj are too short search terms for the search engine to use.

AdorableChloe = awesome bbbj

Brianna PK = awesome bbbj

Gabriella Millenium = excellent bbbj

Othes include Taylor E-C

Vayda Pk (YMMV)

Bodybasics (YMMV)

Marie-Soleil massage on Wright St.

Marie-josee Detente massage (YMMV)

Nice list Pike!

My money would go to (and does often) Maria Sole can't beat the incredible experience for $120!! and I do like a little 69 with my BBBJ

As mentioned in the thread titled EVE, she no longer offers BBBJ. So you should not recommend her if that is what a client is looking for.

You are right. Thanks for pointing this out. I have amended my previous post.