Would this be useful?

I recently worked out of a friend's studio. This studio had travel-sized bathroom products for the men to use including deoderant, cologne, toothbrush, toothpaste. These products were the cheaper "travel size" so that, obviously, you would not be using the same item as someone else.

During my time there, I didn't notice anyone use them. I was just wondering if this might be something useful to you guys? I know massages can get you quite messy!

My mother always taught me that when you borrow something, you return it in the same condition as you received it. I like to apply this to people too :)

It probably would be useful. And it's not as if these things have a short shelf-life, so you presumably won't need to worry if they don't get used all that often.

And for the record, you've always 'returned' me in a rather better condition than when I arrived :-D

Mouthwash and disposable paper cups are always appreciated. Breath mints such as tic tacs also do well. For the shower, mildly scented or unscented body wash.

I prefer my own cologne and unscented deodorant. I would never expect someone to have these types of toiletries on hand. There is too much variety to have something to please everyone.

Details often tell much about a person.

Agreed with all of the previous posts. Having some of liquid dispensed products is also OK as that's usually what's in health club locker rooms. but, sure, having a small bar of wrapped up soap is kinda classy!