Cerb's cooking, cookie and baking emporium

I added more recipes, including the one for my banana bread as well as a healthy energy bar recipe.

Enjoy!

Look interesting Angel, will give it a try. Since I'm alone this the sort of thing one can do for one, many of the recipes don't work very well for a single. I am a great muffin fan for breakfast, and usually have a supply in the freezer for a quick nuke in the morning. I'll put up a recipe some time this week, ones that I would consider pretty healthy, but would like to see a few more muffin recipes.

well, ill see what i can do with some new muffin recipies, i used to bake and cook alot, im just starting to get back into it now (i was living in a motel for 7 months....damn fast food) i would love to find some healthy recipies though, or maybe even some nice casseroles :)

well, ill see what i can do with some new muffin recipies, i used to bake and cook alot, im just starting to get back into it now (i was living in a motel for 7 months....damn fast food) i would love to find some healthy recipies though, or maybe even some nice casseroles :)

Let me see what i can do. I have a few recipes i have tried that are healthy and tasty, while allowing a small trip around the world.

''''''

Just added a few recipes; 2 Stuffed roasted onions recipes, a morroccan meatball stew, and a lentil curry.

Edited by m*s**rt
added a line of information

wonderfull! thanks :) i really like this group by the way, its the first and only one ive joined so far, so its a great idea :) thanks for starting it

• Like 1

The ladies at the next CERB social are going to get to sample some of "Mutau, the Friendly Baking Lion's" cookies as part of the goodies in the gift bags we are handing out.

Isn't that just yummy for us.

There are really some fantastic recipes up! going to try a few this week.

I'm the type of cook that drives my friends and family crazy. I use recipes generally only as a guide making additions and substitutions whenever I make something. Often people are surprise at how things turn out.

Baking is a little different though and one needs to really be careful what changes are made always thinking of mixing tastes and the impacts on the end result. For example when making bread I've found that some of the preservatives in fruits or nuts will stop the yeast from rising so have to rinse things before hand. Other times flour consistency can impact how much something will or will not rise so I've learned to be heavy or light handed depend.

Again thanks to all for the recipes and hope I don't put on 5 lbs this week. Oh well, more jogging...