Sign in to follow this  

The case for text apps

I think that if a sp posts a number that doesnâ??t change and/or is well reviewed has a good presence on boards or established website, that it is fair to say no Text apps, blocked numbers etc.

But for those who rotate numbers regularly I feel it is fair to use a text app. In addition if they are revolving details on ads, and are likely fake or bait-n-switch, and they get to know your number on a text app, they are unlikely to reply so it will save everyone the hassle.

Question is, if youâ??re not keen on having several mobiles to have a separate one for hobbying, what would be the best way to encourage real ladies to respond to your ads? I have established the number with a service as a known customer but whatâ??s the best way with unmet SPs?

Thoughts?

Certain Text apps that use the actual number of your cell phone are awesome (makes certain MA/SPs more comfortable). By far the biggest reason is that cell text messages appear on your cell phone bill with so much detail whereas text apps donâ??t. Having said that, certain MA/SPs donâ??t allow it with a resounding blanket statement regardless of the app, which is fine as itâ??s their choice. On the flip side, do whatâ??s right for you as there is lots of choice out there, from numerous sources. Respect for all...