• looks
    • personality
    • conversation
    • ass
    • tits
    • eyes
    • performance
    • other

I assume when you put "looks" and then have other parts of the body listed, that looks refers to face?

I meant overall but i guess it should mean face now since i forgot that one.

I'm thinking personality will be the clear winner of this poll, can't see to many people picking a SP just based on one aspect of their appearance.

IMHO if someone has a good personality, they would probably be good conversationalists and undoubtably good performers as well.

I'd like to think that's true - that personality would win, but let's be honest... we're humans... and this is an industry that I assume for many is about fantasy.... being with that woman that meets our fantasy appearance...

Maybe it's just me, but my initial foray into all of this was my desire to be with certain women that I knew in the real world I would never have the opportunity to be with.

Personality is critical, particularly for repeats, but I am pretty sure looks are more important than people will admit to. Look at all the polls, social groups, etc that are about the best bum, the best breasts, the best abs, spinners, BBWs, etc... far more of them than groups/polls about personality...

Maybe I am crazy. In fact I know I am. But I think looks are an important part of all of this, even if we don't want to admit it...

I think personality is shown in CERB at large so you don't really need a social group to broadcast it :p

Posted via Mobile Device

I also voted for personality. If I could make a comment about the content of the poll, I would like to mention that most reviews are based on 3 criterion of evaluation:

• Appearance
  • Attitude
  • Service

Your poll choices map to these criteria as follows:

• Appearance: Looks, Ass, Tits, Eyes
  • Attitude: Personality, Conversation
  • Service: Performance

It would be interesting to see the relative placement of these 3 main criteria after grouping the poll choices accordingly.

P.S. I am not sure whether you did this intentionally or not, in order to have a subliminal effect, but the character set for "personality" is different from all the others. It is the only one in italics. This may have a subliminal effect and influence more people to select this as their choice.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... the character set for "personality" is different from all the others. It is the only one in italics...

The italics are reminding you that that's the option you yourself voted for. Each voter's italic-view corresponds to their own choice.

The italics are reminding you that that's the option you yourself voted for. Each voter's italic-view corresponds to their own choice.

Oh, sorry! I did not know that :icon_redface:

to me appearance sort of ment the ambience of the place, but did not think of it. I forgot other too. But their are alot of choices there. And in mine conversation is in italiacs.

A quality that I think is missing from the choices is intelligence. So I voted for personality and conversation, which is the closest I could get.

And ladies, if reading comprehension skills make you hot, then I definitly want to spend time with you.

Definitely 'Other' for me. It has to be package deal with most of the options. The personality answer and the like are just a little too PC for my liking - physical attraction is a huge factor, yet a mental connection accentuates the whole expeience.

I've been known to repeat with a few beautys that were exceptonally talented between the sheets, all the while not being gaga over what's behind those pretty eyes. A really cool lady is awesome in general, but that only goes so far to compensate for a lack of eye candy. Kinda like a mediocre song with great lyrics . I'm a boy, I was built this way.

Definitely 'Other' for me. It has to be package deal with most of the options. The personality answer and the like are just a little too PC for my liking - physical attraction is a huge factor, yet a mental connection accentuates the whole expeience.

I've been known to repeat with a few beautys that were exceptonally talented between the sheets, all the while not being gaga over what's behind those pretty eyes. A really cool lady is awesome in general, but that only goes so far to compensate for a lack of eye candy. Kinda like a mediocre song with great lyrics . I'm a boy, I was built this way.

I did notwantto make this a multiple vote pole as that wereskew the pole. I only wanted you to have one choice to me intelligence would be the same as conversation as to have a good conversation, i believe you must be intelligent.

I am first and foremost a "personality man." I have always found a sharp and witty personality to be the sexiest aspect of any woman. Followed closely by her eyes...very little sexier than an alluring stare!

Well, I know what y'all are sayin' but the first thing that attracts me about a woman is the eyes. You know, "eyes are the window to the soul" and all that. You can just get lost in there.

That being said, an amazing personality conquers all, of course.

But did you ever see a "House" episode (an "House" episode?) where Olivia Wilde is wearing a surgical mask and all you can see is those gorgeous eyes?

How about when you see a banner where she flashes "bedroom" eyes? How can you help but click on it?

Of course, discretion being what it is, you can't expect to see everyone's face, so sometimes you have to go on other things.

But I'se da b'y dat luvs de eyes!

can,t be that specific - i need a combination-no matter how often i look at your poll i can,t agree on one simple quality alone !!

Guest f***2f***

I voted "other" I suppose I could have gone for personality but it's not really that. Of course I need to have some visual attraction initially and for that I like a healthy girl with a nice round derriere....but it's really more about chemistry than anything else. I have visited "super model" types where it was mechanical and obviously she was not enjoying what she was doing. If a SP loves what she does, loves it when I give her pleasure and loves to give me pleasure then that is what I'm looking for.....that's my definition of chemistry (thus my vote of other)

I voted "other" I suppose I could have gone for personality but it's not really that. Of course I need to have some visual attraction initially and for that I like a healthy girl with a nice round derriere....but it's really more about chemistry than anything else. I have visited "super model" types where it was mechanical and obviously she was not enjoying what she was doing. If a SP loves what she does, loves it when I give her pleasure and loves to give me pleasure then that is what I'm looking for.....that's my definition of chemistry (thus my vote of other)

I believe that chemistry could be included in personality, i think, because to see a good personality within a person I believe you must have chemistry.

I believe I could have done an endless list, but you have to stop somewhere.

I believe that chemistry could be included in personality, i think, because to see a good personality within a person I believe you must have chemistry.

I believe I could have done an endless list, but you have to stop somewhere.

I think that personality also encompasses conversation. The results of the poll would seem to indicate that conversation is one of the least important factors, having scored so low. However, that probably does not reflect reality. Personally, I voted for personality, and conversation during a session is very important to me. I selected personality because it is more broad a category, and includes chemistry, attitude, enthusiasm, conversation and more.

In the interest of full disclosure, appearance is what gets me to call. I don't have a specific look and am open to a wide variety. I do however prefer someone who is fit over someone who appears soft, and a nicely shaped ass always trumps.

However, personality and attitude are what will get me to come back. Some very attractive women will seem much less so, after you have a conversation with them and some plainer women become sparkling when you get to know them.

• Like 2