Emmanuelle in Ottawa

Has anyone seen Emmanuelle in Ottawa? I saw her post on another board and was curious (PM me for the link though you might have to register to see it).

She has not arrived yet. She will be in Ottawa in a few days!

Edited by fuddle

Anyone hear from her by chance? She replied quickly to my first email, but I haven't heard from her in a couple days. Trying to figure out if she just got busy, hasn't checked her email while travelling here, or just isn't legit.

Hey Ottawadave, just to let you know she had emailed me twice, her dates were to be the 13th onwards, providing outcalls with possibility of incalls. 2 very nice pictures sent as well...as fuddle says has yet to arrive...so wait until next posting on the other site, or maybe check EC if she is really legit..I'm awaiting word as well...remember good things happen to those who wait...such as my latest encounter with Ava.

She has not arrived yet. She will be in Ottawa in a few days!

Her ad on other site is stating she has arrived today, awaiting word back from her about rates/services.