Gawd! The perfect blonde, combing wholesome country-girl earnestness with the potential to do the entire college soccer team in the shower room each day. Yum-yum! :smile:

My erection has lasted for over 4 hours thx to Dayna! I know what would cure it and it ain't no doctor..........

Dayna is a looker - but I had to put her out of my mind to go see another looker. Brook-Lynn. These mind games are causing me grief.. ;-)

SUNshine Girl Candice is 24 years old and hopes to get her real estate licence. She likes working, watching movies and pole dancing -- get your mind out of the gutter, it's done in a gym while fully dressed under an instructor's supervision.

Any gym partners or trainers for Candice?

ssg2.jpg

ssg5.jpg

ssg6.jpg

ssg8.jpg

Candice is cute, but man that is a wicked tatoo. I have a real thing for women with tatoos, and she officially fits the bill! :D

Candice is cute, but man that is a wicked tatoo. I have a real thing for women with tatoos, and she officially fits the bill!

A little tattoo action for Spud.

Random :

1506757844_a3bc34a6d6.jpg

woman_in_black_thong_bikini_with_tattoo.jpg

138829.jpg

118520.jpg

Celebrities:

Drew Barrymore

124212.jpg

Pink

109427.jpg

Christina Ricci

115848.JPG

Anna Kournikova

122158.jpg

I need a damn cold shower now! Especially after that second one in the black thong bikini. Bloody hell, someone get me some ice, STAT :D

Random :

SUNshine Girl Susan is 25 years old and loves mixing Cosmopolitans and meeting new people. She hopes to live on the coast and learn to surf. Our girl loves summer activities in the mountains and kayaking.

Susan, how about some indoor activities?

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

SUNshine Girl Melanie is 26 years old and plans on becoming a preschool teacher. She has two cats, Stoner and Troy. Her favourite way to spend time off is with her cats and a cold beer. Mee-owww!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Holy Cleavage....

04.jpg

Pre-school eh? fucking eh..would love to lay down on my blanket with her for some quiet time..shhhhh! teacher Melanie is cumming:shock:

Pre-school eh? fucking eh..would love to lay down on my blanket with her for some quiet time..shhhhh! teacher Melanie is cumming:shock:

I think that qualifies you for teacher's pet Pete.

Holy crap those are amazing! :p Too bad she's a Leaf's fan, just have to get her to take that shirt off! ;)

Guest f***2f***
Holy crap those are amazing! :p Too bad she's a Leaf's fan, just have to get her to take that shirt off! ;)

yeah but look at it this way....Leaf's fans are used to getting screwed!! ha ha:mrgreen:

I love to see camel toes, and thats why I go to the beach down south. The Latina girls all have them!

Random :

1506757844_a3bc34a6d6.jpg

138829.jpg

118520.jpg

Here's a sight for sore eyes. Christina, 19, is currently in an optometry program. And when's she's not looking deeply into people's eyes, she likes belly dancing, swimming and hiking. And since you asked, Christina's eyes are hazel.

01.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg