Meredith is 25 years old and hopes to become a baker and an actress -- that's one we haven't heard before. Her hobbies include singing and modelling and her favourite sport is playing Xbox 360 ... oookay then.

Hmmm, how about some XXXbox 360? :twisted:

ssg02.jpg

SUNshine Girl Marilyn is 20 years old and self-employed. Her favourite hobbies are poker and playing guitar. Marilyn's favourite sport is hockey.

05.jpg

Dress code for Quarterly Briefings - I love it.

07.jpg

08.jpg

10.jpg

SUNshine Girl Nelly may do the nightclub scene, but she prefers an old fashioned guy who doesn't drink or smoke and who regularly hits the gym. Fortunately, the gym is where a guy might find Nelly since she is addicted to working out.

02.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

13.jpg

SUNshine Girl Vidya is 29 years old and hopes to get into the fashion industry. She has a pet fish named Jaws and enjoys working out and dancing. In her free time she likes to chill

01.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

SUNshine Girl Ashleigh is 21 years old and hopes to become a pastry chef -- mmm... pastry. She has a cat named Tinkerbell and enjoys reading and hitting the beach during her time off.

ssg04.jpg

ssg08.jpg

ssg10.jpg

ssg12.jpg

• Like 1

Seymour...............the second picture of Vidya.........you can actually see the nipple...the whole nipple.....SWEEEEET......

• Like 1

SUNshine Girl Jenna is 19 years old and hopes to become a nurse. She has a cat named Parker and says her favoutite sport is hula hooping. In her free time she likes to hang with her girlfriends. Her makeup was done by Pamela Price.

<glad you gents enjoy these as much or more than I do>

ssg01.jpg

ssg02.jpg

ssg08.jpg

ssg04.jpg

I do not know Seymour...she looks kind of stoned.......

I suppose it is a different look :shock:

SUNshine Girl Amanda is 24 years old and her goal is to be successful at everything. Her hobbies are shopping and modelling. In her free time she likes to snowboard and ride a motorcycle.

ssg01.jpg

ssg05.jpg

ssg08.jpg

ssg09.jpg

SUNshine Girl Chrystie is 24 years old and studying for a career in legal office administration. She enjoys writing, painting and dancing. Her favourite way to spend her time off is with her 5-year-old son.

ssg02.jpg

ssg03.jpg

ssg11.jpg

ssg19.jpg

SUNshine Girl Nicole is an aspiring model. She is engaged and can't wait to get married and start a family. She loves movies, fireworks and dancing. During her time off, she likes camping because she loves the outdoors.

Hmm - I too like aspiring models and fireworks. :boobies:

01.jpg

07.jpg

09.jpg

very nice lady... full breasts, beautiful long legs..and a nice smile..would like to her in the outdoors in picture number 2, bra- and jeans:boobies:

03.jpg

SUNshine Girl Ellie is 20 years old and hopes to have a career in modelling. She enjoys motocross and ski-dooing and her favourite sport is horseback riding. She likes to spend her time off in bed watching TV and she likes a guy with muscles.

MY GOD THIS GIRL IS VERY SEXY