Isabelle Wolf • White • 6826

I have been admiring Ysabelle's pictures since she posted her first album a few years ago and I always told myself that I have to meet her after reading stories that she posted on her website(in French only, I think).  Well after last Friday my dream happened and I got to meet her and her friend Melissa at Ysabelle's place.   Getting a hold of her was easy, she replied to my text promptly and her details were very good for the directions to her place.  There is plenty of street parking in a quiet neighborhood.

As I entered her apartment I noticed them both dressed in classic skirt and blouse like secretaries at the office and with high heels, they looked amazing, we introduced ourselves, shared a few kisses and I removed my boots.  I had requested a shower because I had been working all day and it feels better to meet ladies when you are clean and smell fresh. 

On my way out of the bathroom with only the towel around my waist I'm directed in the room were all the fun happened, I'll keep this memory to myself but I will say that Ysabelle is a lady on the street but a freak in the sheets and so is Melissa.  I had a wonderful time with both of these ladies and I would repeat again for sure.

Ysabelle and Melissa get a Top Notch seal of approval from me.

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.