April Fools pranks - fell for or pulled

Guest S**a*Q

I electrocuted myself in a toaster with the help of my dad, in order to scare the living daylights out of my younger brother (when I was like 14 or so.)

All it took was dad controlling the lights, me with an afro and some smoke stuff... Hahaha my brother screamed to high heaven and then cried, then dad and I both got in trouble from mom.

So worth it... :D

One year I fooled my boyfriend by telling him his car had been towed from the apartment building parking lot because he parked overnight without a permit from the office. I secretly parked it a couple of blocks away early in the morning. I had a friend who worked at the impound who was in on the scheme with me and coincidentally had the same make model and color as my bf's just sitting there.

I went with him to the impound, he was furious as hell and even saw the car that he thought was his from afar. It wasnt until he went to pull out his credit card to pay that I screamed out "April Fools!". He was so mad at me and didn't talk to me for the rest of the day but as it turned out, I made it up to him later that night.;)

there's one on sympatico home page saying gas is going to soar up 30 cents tonight says click on the red button to see how much it will go up where you live april fools it says lol

Pulled one today on a friend of mine. We had a threesome with a SP last week which was his first experience with a professional. Texted the guy this morning saying she sent me an email last night informing me she tested positive for chlamydia. He wasn't sure what that entailed so I led him on further, saying it's nasty, highly communicable and I hope you haven't had sex since. I knew he had and he tells me 3 different girls, no condom for any of them.

I carried it on for about an hour and while it seems mean, serves the fucker right for not wrapping jimmy up. Especially when you don't even know what the effects of STD's are. That wasn't even the worst scare he got today - a girl he had unprotected sex with 2 months ago who he then pissed off, played a pregnancy joke on him for 4 hours, and she was really mean about it. Guy was a puking, neurotic mess.

Hopefully for his sake, this April Fool's will make him a little wiser. Almost a mini intervention ;)

I put saran wrap on the toilet seat before I went to bed, knowing my ex was going to be up before me.. Needless to say, there was a huge mess to clean up and I could still hear him cursing about it for a month after, haha. Poor guy!

What I saw this morning seemed a little late for April Fool's Day when I drove by a neighbor's house and the front of the house and their car was covered in what appeared to be a green type saran wrap, beer cans and all this other stuff. Everything was tied up, wrapped around and extended form the tree to the house to the car. It looked like a bloody eye sore given the fact that I live in a nice neighborhood.. I drove by laughing as some poor unsuspecting person got pranked when they least expected it.

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn
typo