Cece Dovani • White

I came across Cece's ad on VIPFavours and was immediately attracted to the great photos.  After reading the ad and then going to her website I felt a need to contact her.  Before doing so I did my due diligence, looked for reviews (nothing that I could find), checked the photos with Google Image search (nothing), etc..  Normally I'm not one to meet ladies that aren't well established but I was very intrigued by her character expressed in her ad and in her website so I took a chance.  Also, the fact that she is a new member of OIC made me feel quite safe (I'll walk the high wire but I want a safety net).

Communication was easy, provided her a reference and then set a date and time.  Met her at a very upscale condo in Westboro.  I can attest that her photos are accurate although she does hide her tattoos for discretion.  We enjoyed some wine as we got to know each other, she is a very interesting lady and we had a lot of laughs.  After a while she reminded me why I had reached out to her and we retired to the bedroom.  She accurately describes herself as daringly deviant at the art of seduction, a flirt and tease, and a kinky lovebug.  I saw all these sides of her and more.  I won't go into specifics, but despite the air conditioning we worked up quite a sweat enjoying each other in multiple positions.  All activities are safe.

I suggested she consider joining Lyla and hope she does, I think she would be a great addition to the community.  Overall I had a great time and will definitely plan to see her again.  We have already talked about other things we may try together.  I highly recommend her.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.